6.

[Click the cover pic. Not really pro at editing but still tried...hihi🤧]

Taehyung was trying his account to grow up. Gathering as many followers as he can. Everyday he would post a picture of either himself or his photographies and other random shits he liked. He maybe acting like a 'fake persona' but sometimes you need to be real to achieve something

Or

Someone....

Eventually he became a pro and went to ranking on most active, most gaining followers (per day) and most engaging "Purple Pupil" for staying connected with this app. Indeed he was a fast learner and a good handler.

It didn't take him a lot time to gain thousands of followers. Everyday he would get texts from multiple accounts, though most of them were perverts asking for nudes, requesting for sex chat and 18+ videos of him. Taehyung ignored those texts, even blocked some of them. Jimin said it's better to avoid those kind of people. Their requests never ends and might even led to black mailing. Jimin knew too much information, as if he's been here before. Taehyung asked him about this but Jimin swiftly avoided the question.

One evening Taehyung got a text from an unexpected person.

"Hi"

Sent from Jeon_Jk.

"Oh yeah this guy..."

'WAIT-'

'FUCK!'

'He really isn't the CEO Jeon Jungkook right?'

'What should I reply?'

"Heyy!"

'I think that seems ok.'

"Hi"

'LOL I think the guy is an introvert.'

"Haha...I'm Vantae, in short u can call me V. And you are?"

"Jeon"

"Just Jeon?"

"Hmm."

"Oh ok! So Mr. Jeon...what brings you here to chat with me tonight? Hmmmm...? ;"")"

"No special reason."

"So u just wanted to chat I guess?"

"Hmm."

'Yuuuup. Definitely an Introvert. I think he was just curious but didn't really thought about what to talk.'

"What do you do Mr. Jeon?"

'Yeah tell me! I don't want to waste my time on some another broke like me.'

"Businessman."

'Shit! Jeon Jungkook is also a businessman! Now my doubts are doubling...'

"Woow! That's nice. I'm still a student."

"Student?"

"Yeah! I am currently studying in college."

"You are quite young to use this kind of apps. Don't you think?"

'Ok. He seems like a decent guy...for now at least...otherwise he wouldn't have said this like a guardian.'

'Yes I know I shouldn't use this app but I don't have any better choice now' Taehyung thought.

"C'mmonn! I'm 18 mann... and if not now then when? Doing it when I'm at my 30, 40s doesn't sound very pleasing you know?"

A pause.

Jeon_Jk is typing.

"Yes... It's your life anyway. You are free to do whatever you want. Not my problem..."

"yeahh!!! That's my boy!"

Jungkook chuckled.

'I am not in the age to be called a boy, child..'

"Can I ask you something?"

"Spit it."

"Why so obsessed with money? any specific reason? It's ok if u don't wanna tell..."

'Daamnnn...he really doesn't know what and what not to bring
in a first conversation.'

"Everyone has a reason for something...and don't you think it's too early of you to be asking that question...in our first conversation?"

"Oh right...I apologise. It was so foolish of me."

'Fuck! I think I made him uncomfortable.'

'Jackson was right! I really need classes on how to make normal conversations with people.'

Jungkook mentally slapped himself.

_Vantae_ is typing,

"I just want to survive like a normal people without constantly thinking if I would still have a roof on my head in the next morning." Taehyung smiled sadly while he typed it.

Jungkook halted.

"I'm in a verge of begging because of a huge debt and it's not letting me live. How much should I do to clear this burden off off me? I'm only 18...now I think selling myself to an old rich pervert is the only way for me to live."

Jungkook didn't know what to reply. No..he heard these types of issues before but not someone at this young age. He felt pity.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have brought this up."

"It's ok... It's been awhile since I told someone...and since we are strangers I could speak my heart out. They say strangers don't judge and talk behind as much as the close one's do...cause what's the benefit?"

"Yeah..." Jungkook was still feeling guilty.

"What about you Mr. Jeon? Ever felt the need to beg for something?"

There was a long pause.

'Why isn't he typing? Is he gone?'

'It was 'seen' though..'

"Helloooo? Are you there?"

Jeon_Jk went offline.

<<<<<___________________>>>>

My sincere apologise for late uploads. I'm actually re writing some parts of both of my stories. The previous parts lacked a lot and needed more improved plots and lines.

So please be patient with me. I need to make my stories at least close to "perfect" to feel satisfied. Moreover I'm a student, I can't flee from my studies now, can I? :""D

Also I think I need a helping hand to type some parts of my stories...the load is getting big for me to handle it alone.😩