10.

"She is so tall and pretty!"

"Is she a model?"

"She looks like a mannequin.."

"Excuse me, can I grab a picture with you?"

Taehyung was at his edge. Literally every fucking people were gawking at him. Wearing this girly wig, straight silver hair with bangs in the front made him look like "Lalisa Manoban" from "Black Pink". Eyes hidden beneath the sunglass he wore, a simple white T-shirt with a guitar printed in the front, tucked between his jeans and snickers. Of course he can't forget the side bag, purse or whatever it is which every women has to carry mandatorily.

"You look better than I expected"

Jungkook finally came. Taehyung almost didn't recognise him with his new look. He was wearing a black hoodie, shorts showing his strong manly legs, a cap and a mask. Who would tell this man was at his 30s?

"And you look very young..."

Jungkook laughed. They finally made their way to the shopping mall.

"I don't think you have noticed but you're walking like a dude! Walk more like a lady, yeah?"

"Shit! I forgot! That's why some people were giving me weird looks..."

"Your voice too..!"

"Don't worry honey~"

Taehyung changed his voice into a more soft and sweet one.

"My my... you are full of surprises aren't you?"

They were almost done with their shopping. Taehyung was now in the dressing room trying out a white dress and Jungkook waiting for him outside.

"Finally! So how do I look..?"

"..........."

" Yaa! Don't just stare! Tell me!"

'How do I look Jungkook shii..?'

'Haha...Are you just going to keep staring at me the whole day?'

'Tell me...Jungkook shii..'

"YOO MAAN! Come back from your dream land!"

Taehyung shouted as he shook his shoulders. Jungkook finally came out from his flashbacks.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah...you look beautiful.."

Jugkook said as he gave a wide smile but his eyes were speaking everything. Taehyung knew that smile....it was a sad one. But he won't ask him anything now.

"Did we miss anything to buy?"
Jungkook asked checking the bags.

"We didn't buy any undergarments"

"..........."

"..........."

"Let's go then!"

"Pfft! That was awkward!"

Taehyung laughed.
.
.
.
.
.

"Took you long enough"

"Duhh? It's my first time buying women's undergarments, I don't know the sizes or brands...anyway you will laugh hearing this!

As I was checking the bras, panties, bikinis with 'wide eyes'... there was this mannequin with a nice shape and firm boobs which made me really distracted. Sooo...without thinking thoroughly I just grabbed it's boobs and started feeling it."

Jungkook chocked on his drink.

"At the same time I was also touching my fake boobs to see the difference....and the shop owner caught me in the act. Call the 'worst timing'!

She gave me a weird look as she should...I just walked away laughing as I said to her "Just checked who was bigger..."

Jungkook and Taehyung both burst into laughs while looking at each other. Taehyung was wiping his tears, the result of a bomb like laugh. It's been a long time since he laughed like this....long time for both of them. It made them thinking...maybe it isn't so bad after all.

" You sounded like a perverted 'straight' man there..."
Jungkook said catching his breath.

"Hellooooo! Bisexuality exists!"

"Oh! So dated girls too?!" Jungkook was astonished by this new information. He thought Taehyung was gay from head to toe.

"Only one...when I was 14...."

Taehyung's face suddenly became gloomy which made Jungkook more curious.

" What happened? "

"It was one sided. We started talking in this app, everything was going well...I thought she liked me too so I wanted to meet her but she didn't show up. Later I found out that she was just messing around..."

"So I'm not the only one then..."

" Huh..?"

"Nothing!"

Jungkook said as he gave a gentle smile.

" Wanna hold hands?"

" Sure! "

Taehyung suddenly froze in his spot.

"What?"

"Bogum..."

"Who's that?"

Bogum and his gang was right infront of them, a few stalls away. If they turn their heads then...

'No he can't see me...'

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand as he turned around but again halted in his tracks.

'JIMIN?!'

'Really? Right now! Why are you doing this to me God?! '

Jimin was smiling and chatting around with a random thug looking dude. Taehyung didn't tell him about who was he dating with...or about this playing as a girlfriend and doing Crossdressing.

He was supposed to tell him but he didn't get the time, it will be really fucked up if Jimin finds him like this...

"Shit...SHIT!"

"Hey V! Look at me!"

"Pls God...Plsss...!!"

Taehyung was hyperventilating. His body was shaking vigorously, his breath was shaky and body became sweaty.

Jungkook had only one thing in mind to make Taehyung normal again. He knew it was risky and stupid....but fuck it!

'Here goes nothing!'

Jungkook pulled Tae's face closer to his and kissed him deeply. Taehyung's eyes went wide he tried to push him off but Jungkook pulled him closer by grabbing his waist, his other hand on the back of Tae's head to keep the kiss steady. Slowly Taehyung gave in and melt into the heated session. Surprisingly it made him calm down and forget about everything. It was just them and this moment.

"Wooo~ Look at them...we should try this too someday in a public place! Watchu sayy?"

Jimin said excitedly as he and that stranger walked past them.

"As you wish darling.."

"Man...they had to do it in a public place, couldn't even wait to go home!"

"Shut up, Brandon! They look cute!"

"I suddenly miss my girlfriend!"

"You don't have a girlfriend Mike!"

"Bogum? Why are you so quite?"

"...Huh?..oh nothing just that girl looked kinda familiar..."

Bogum gave them a one final look as he and his gang left the place leaving the kissing couple behind.

That's how Jungkook and Taehyung had their first kiss, a moment they would remember forever.

A beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

<<<______________________>>>

1015 words.

I just love...when you guys put my books in your libraries...♡