12.

Bogum was standing at the doorway, looking at Taehyung up and down like a pervert.

"Never knew you can dress up this sexily!"

He brings forward his step, inching closer where Taehyung was standing. Taehyung was literally freaking out at that point.

"What more can you do Nerd?"

He puts his both arms around both sides of Taehyung, holding the basin behind him. Caging him between his arms.

Taehyung crouches down at the closeness. He could practically smell Bogum's breath brushing over his face.

'He's drunk.'

"As a boy you are kind of pretty.
Never knew a boy could be pretty too.."

'The fuck is he blabbering?'

'NO WAYY..! DOES HE LIKE ME OR SOMETHING?!'

Bogum suddenly licks Tae's ear grabbing his waist tightly at the same time. Taehyung went rigid.

"LET ME GO!"

"I heard you have a debt?"

Taehyung froze.

'Where is that coming from..? How did he know?'

"Do you know under whose company that debt is registered?"

Taehyung looked at him with confusions.

Bogum rubbed Taehyung's waist as he pulled him closer. He whispered in his ear,

"My father's..."

Taehyung's eyes gets widened. His lips quivered as he looked at him with pure shock.

"Y-you're lying.."

"Why would I lie something about it? Your father took a huge loan from our company and died before paying it. 500M was it?"
With a devilish grin Bogum looked down at Taehyung who seems to be out of it. Trying to put everything together.

"Is that the reason, you bully me?" Taehyung asked with a shaky voice and red eyes piercing through Bogum.

"Maybe..?"

" Why? Why are you doing this..- I never did anything to you..-..I"
Tae bit his bottom lip,
trying to hold down a sob.

"Don't to it."

Bogum brings his fingers to Tae's lips and rubs it. Tae gives him a questionable look but before he could utter another word Bogum pulls him to a rough kiss.

"Mmgh!"

Taehyung moans out. He tries to push him but Bogum grabs his hands. Unable to find any other options Tae kick's Bogum off off him.

'FUCK'

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!'

'FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!'

'HE KISSED ME!'

'BOGUM KISSED ME!'

Tae ran towards the door and tried to open it. But that shit was locked from the outside.

"HELP-"

Suddenly he felt Bogum pressing at his back, breathing heavily.

He was hard.

Taehyung went to full on panic mode and started thrashing around.

"Let me goo! Please! Bogum let me GOO!"

Finally tears made through his eyes.

"Fuck...chill a bit will ya! Such a frenzy little creature you are!"