16.

Tae's POV

I was falling behind in my studies. Acting as a two different individuals, taking risks telling lies, sacrificing my academic life and honour only for this stupid dept. Is it really worth it?

From my very situation, I knew from the start that I had to do well. I have to perform my best and give my all and get independent. That's why I always gave my top priority to my academic life but with all these dramas and acting I'm not the same person anymore. I can't keep up with both life. Sooner or later I have to give up one....my real life or the fake one I created to pay off my debt.

Sorry if I'm over flexing but I always used to stay in top three in every exams now I am not even in the top twenty, let alone ten. And I know very well some people are enjoying it...seeing the once top student breaking apart.

"Why are your grades dropping at a time like this? This is not like you... Is something going on?"

Mrs.June called me out in front of the whole classroom. I know she didn't mean to insult me, just asking me out of her concerns but still she could have asked me privately without making me uncomfortable in front of everyone. I didn't let it get to me that much and tried to reply as politely as possible.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I went through some difficulties recently and couldn't focus on my study like before. I won't let it happen again..."

"I believe you will... we only want the best for you Taehyung."

Finally the bell rang and I'm done with this bullshit.

Dudeee!

Mike jumps on me out of nowhere startling the hell out of me. God really doesn't have any chill for me.

"Did you really not make it to top ten this time?"

Mike really has the talent to get into people's nerve.

"What does it seem like?"

"Are you taking drugs or something? Orrrrr uh huhh?"

Brandon says smirking and showing the "fucking" gesture with his hands and fingersm

"Oh noooo he might have a naughty side behind his nerdy looks"

It was Mark this time. He tried to hook up with Jimin but got his ass rejected. Deserved.

They left the classroom and headed towards cafeteria with a satisfied mood after insulting me and when I thought it was over the main boss appeared. How could I forget him?

"How does it feel to fall at the very bottom?"

"Remember my deal....I ain't very patient person."

Bogum whispered in my ear like a creep and left just like that. If my day wasn't already worst enough.....

Glad that I don't have my parents anymore.. at least I don't have to face anything hurtful when I get back home.

Only if I knew.....

I went home and tried to forget everything that happened and started to make lunch. My grandma used to make lunch and dinner before but not always things will remain the same.

I went to look up on grandma to call her for lunch. Now that I realise I didn't hear her voice or any noise since I entered the house.

I opened the door of her room only to see her lying on the floor, passed out cold.

<<<<<__________________>>>>>

Dude...I always play dirty with Grandma...shame on me! Srsly I apologise. ( Those who don't know read my other story TKTS)
.
.
.

I wish I could explain my absence but at the end those are just words. Y'all are here to read and I to write. My life is taking different turns every now and then. My future is uncertain, even the decisions I make is not reliable enough. I don't enjoy writing like I used to... precisely my mind cannot handle writing stories anymore for the infinite thoughts running in my head every time.

I know what y'all are afraid to hear. So let me put you at ease.
I am not ditching any of my books and leave you guys hanging. But don't stay desperate for my updates cause I am not to trust. I may update 3 books on the same day then vanish for a year.

Advance Eid Mubarak! Stay happy, stay blessed.

- LamNoor