5.

Tae was having snacks with his friends in the cafeteria. Suddenly he got a notification from his phone,

"Holy-! Someone accepted my follow request!"

"Wait- who- which one-?!"

"Uh-uhh..someone named 'Jeon_Jk'..."

'Jeon..? Sounds kinda familiar..'

"OMG.. What if he thinks of me as a gold digger seeing the bio? Jimin! I think we should change it-"

"Trust me bitch! They all like it! A little bit of boldness is always better... moreover where's the lie here? You need money so better act like it." Jimin spoke as he was an expert in these kind of things.

Tae was hesitant. He is not used to all of these. He's just a normal average boy.

School break went off. Tae was now working on a cafe, his part time job. His duty is for 4 to 5 hours and ends shift before evening. Then he works at her grandma's dumpling shop which is attached to their house.
He has to work his ass off because of their debt. Taehyung's father was an alcoholic and a drug dealer. He was also very abusive to him and his mother. He died in a car accident passing the huge burden on Taehyung and his mom. This affected his mom a lot which ended up by taking her own life. Taehyung was only 6 then. Now it's all up too Tae. If he doesn't clear the payment before due date their house as well as their shop will be taken by. Life's cruel nah...?

Tae was cleaning the table lost in thoughts when someone spoke up,

"Excuse me?"

"Oh- yes sorry... how can I help you Sir?"

He noticed the guy was quite handsome and manly even though he was wearing a mask.

"Can I have an Iced Americano?"

"Yeah sure! Please wait a moment, you can seat..-"

"Actually I'm in a bit hurry so I'd appreciate if I can have it right away." He asked politely. His eyes wrinkled up, as he smiled.

"I understand Sir. I'll bring it just in a minute!"

"Here!"

Their hands touched, though no one showed any type of reaction.

"Thank you"

"Have a nice day!"

Tae shouted as the man left the cafe.

"Was that Mr. Jeon?!"

"Wait..'Jeon' as the Ceo of Jeon Ent.?"

"I don't know! But sure they looked similar"

The customers loud talking caught Taehyung's attention.

'Wait..."Jeon_Jk" and him are not the same person right?'