13.

"Chim! You know that fighting and barking don't go well with me... it's useless!

"Try it first bitch! Not always someone's gonna safe your pitty ass"

After the last horrendous event they couldn't just sit around and do nothing. Specially Jimin who took it way too seriously....as one should. They need to level up a bit....who knows what nasty act Bogum might pull next time?

That's how they ended up coming to a creepy abandoned looking building.

"Jimin! Where are you taking us?"

"You will see..."

"I am seeing very clearly and I don't like what I am seeing!"

They stopped infront of a door which led some stairs down below, like those basements you see in the movies.

"Aaaand we're here!"

"........."

"I am not going down there..."

"C'mon Tae! Don't be a sissy!"

Those stairs looked like they came out straight from a horror film. Jimin didn't let Taehyung worry for another ten minutes when he pulled his hand and went downstairs.

What Taehyung saw made his stomach curl. There stood some big ass scary looking men with tattoos and piercings. No one could argue with Taehyung that they looked nothing but some bunch of thugs.

"Who are they Jimin! Why did you bring us here?!"

Taehyung whisper shouted to Jimin, whose expression was completely opposite from him.

"Hah...Finally! It's time to introduce to you my boyfriend!"

Tae got interrupted when a tall, handsome stud walked up towards them.

"Baby..."

"Love..."

Jimin jumped on him, his legs around the man's waist, dude's arm around Jimin's ass. They literally ate each other's faces in front of the whole gym. Taehyung just stood there dumb founded.

Jimin finally came down of off him and stared at Taehyung with nervous and hopeful eyes.

"Tae...he's Kai my bunbun. Kai..he's Tae my soulmate!"

"Nice to meet you kiddo!"

The 'Kai' dude brought his hand forward for a handshake, whereas Tae was still trying to follow the whole situation.

"Tae...?"

"Oh..-I..uh...I'm sorry, but can I speak with Jimin alone?"

"Yeah! Go ahead"

"Jimin! What the hell is this! Who are they?!"

"Calm down man geez! It's nothing serious how you are taking it... they are really friendly and Kai is a nice guy!"

"They are thugs for God's sake! And that guy? He's too old-"

"Oh yeah? What about your thirty four year old CEO? He is all young and shit no?! At least mine one is twenty eight!"

"That's not the point! He is dangerous..."

"He is a teddy bear!"

"Oh you wish..."

"I don't have to"

"Um.. hello? I can hear everything you know?"

Tae decided to give up because there wasn't any other good options not because of Jimin's dragging.

Kai taught Taehyung all the basic self defence fights, how to defend yourself if someone attacks you face to face, from behind, how to tackle the attack, how to disarm someone etc. He didn't go too far because Tae was still a newbie. Kai was actually a nice person despite how he appeared. You really can not judge someone by their looks....

"P-Please... say it's over... I am done!"

'Man...why didn't anyone warn me before that defending myself from simple attacks would be this hard! So when I face big attacks I am dead is that what he's trying to say?!'

"We are halfway from done kid.."

"Jimin! Say something!"

Jimin being the bastard friend, acting like he didn't hear anything and continued dancing in the corner with headphones on. Showing his butt to annoy Taehyung more.

After two and a half hour they were finally done. Tae was lying half death on the floor panting like crazy old man, his whole body ached as if a truck just ran over his body.

"Good work mate! Don't forget to practice the steps twice-thrice a day to avoid forgetting. You will see the results evenually when some dickhead tries to attack you and runs off by getting beaten to a pulp."

Taehyung gives a weak but sincere smile.

"T-Thanks... really.."

"Get up! I'll show you something"

"W-what? Nuuuuu...."

Kai pulled him up by his arm pits. At this point Tae just let him do whatever he wanted. Because he was tired as fuck.

"What do you see?"

"A mirror...?"

"We all know that's a mirror you idiot! Be a little artistic, visionary...
Now tell me what you see..."

"My reflection? I look really sweaty and disgusting for real..."

"..*sigh*..."

"You look like Taeconda"

Jimin said from behind.

"The fuck is that?" Kai asked.

"Taehyung + Anaconda? Or...how about Taekong?"

"Kingkong?"

Tae gave Jimin a "Are you serious?" kind of look.

"Uh huh!"

"Please get me out of here..."

<<<________________________>>>

Grammar expert squad! Feel free to point any mistakes beacuse I really don't have the energy to check.

I feel so sorry for you guys who wait patiently for my updates and for myself for not getting much time for writing. (Why there is so much 'for' here? :p) Adulthood seems so hard....reality hits harder in this period fr.

I'm preparing myself for Medical + Varsity. Time seems to fly away faster nowadays. Anyway I published a new story recently, titled "The Gap Between Us". You know what to do....( ˘ ³˘)♥︎