20.

"Mr. Jeon, can you please drop me at the bus stop?"

"You don't want to go home?"

Taehyung's heart melted when Jungkook said it like that. As if Jungkook's manor was Taehyung's house as well.

"I want to go to mine's..."

" Is anything wrong? Is it m-me? I'm sorry I- I don't know what happened...when I drink I don't act like myself-"

"Shhhh....it's okay....I am feeling homesick that's all!"

Tae cupped Jungkook's face with his both hands , he was shocked when Jungkook leaned even more like a cat. Man he sure acts silly when he's drunk.

"Okay...but I'll drop you off myself. I will take no buts!"

It was very late. Tae can't go to Jimin's house at this hour, uninformed. He had no options but giving his real address to the driver. There was also a second reason. Tae wanted to come out to Jungkook as his real self. He didn't wanted to delay more than he already did.

"I don't think you will find any bus now...nor do I trust letting you ride on those buses. It's not safe."

"I'm a guy remember?"

"Even a guy needs safety."
.
.
.
The car stopped infront of the dumpling shop.

"This is where you live?"

"Yeah...I know it's not that big but it's home"

"But it's a shop?"

"My house is upstairs of it...umm- d-do you wanna come in?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah-yes!"

Taehyung mentally slapped himself for acting so awkward and nervous.

He led the way inside, Jungkook took note of the place, looking around here and there.

"This is my Grandma's dumpling shop...she is sick now, at the hospital..."

"What happened?"

"Kidney failure"

"I'm sorry"

Taehyung sighed.

They both went upstairs to Tae's apartment. It had only three rooms. The living room and two bedrooms. Two separate bathrooms one in Tae's room, another in Grandma's.

"Please seat. I'll get some water...."

Jungkook nodded. When Tae was gone, Jungkook looked around the room and noticed a small picture.

It was little Van with his grandma.

He had soft brown locks, with brown eyes. A wide boxy grin. It was adorable and beautiful.

Taehyung came back with a glass of water and some cookies.

"Thanks..."

"Are you alright? If you want to spend the night-"

Jungkook suddenly kissed Taehyung, shocking him at such rate that he dropped the glass on the floor which shattered into pieces.

"Mmh-!"

Jungkook pulled away only for a moment...

"Please...I n-need this.."

Tae was sure something was bothering him. So he let him do whatever he wanted. Tae needed this too. He knew he shouldn't take advantage of Jungkook's drunk state but for the last time he wanted to be selfish. He wanted a memory of them being together, flesh to flesh.

This time Taehyung initiated the kiss, he even went as far as to push his tounge inside Jungkook's cavern. Jungkook smirked at his boldness then started sucking Tae's tounge almost swallowing it.

Tae didn't know how they managed to reach his bedroom and now he was sprawled on the bed. He wasn't sure who was the drunk one here right now. His own mind was fuzzy.

"I t-think it will be better if I c-changeaaghh!"

Jungkook cut Taehyung off when he started marking his neck in red, then to his collarbones and his nipples. Man how impatient he seemed to be.

'When was the last time he had sex? Is it normal?'

"AHH! Jung- shit...my nipples gonna fall of at this rate!"

Jungkook fondled his breasts and grinned mischievously.

"They look pretty, all red and swallowen...hehe *hicups* a-angry boobs"

Taehyung was all red and embarrassed. He mentally noted to never let Jungkook drink more than two shots.

Suddenly Jungkook flipped Tae around and pulled his panties. Obviously Tae screamed but didn't say anything to stop him. He knew this was coming.....

But he didn't expect to feel Jungkook's tounge against his anus.

"Ha- ah! No! It's dirty wtf man- mmmmhhhh!"

Tae started moaning shamelessly. He Couldn't even recognise himself anymore. His eyes almost started to water and lewd sounds were coming out from his mouth non stop.

Jungkook didn't even let him recover from the tounge assault when he shoved two fingers inside dipped with his own saliva.

Taehyung cummed.

The roughness was so much that Tae started shaking....

"Uh-hhuu! I can't! Please-...let's stop it here!"

Jungkook suddenly stopped and picked Taehyung up to his chest, breathing near his ear.

"Don't do this to me Van,
a man has it needs...."

The shrivers Tae felt hearing that. The reaction went straight to his groin.
How could Tae forget that Jungkook wasn't some highschool teenager. He was a man.

Jungkook started pulling down his zip. Naturally Tae's eyes went to Jungkook's erected crotch.

'FUCK. HE'S MASSIVE'

'Wait. I think it's a bad idea...'

Tae started having second thoughts seeing how big Jungkook actually was. He was slowly moving away from him until Jungkook noticed him wriggling.

"Where are you going?"

Jungkook grabbed Tae's knee and yanked him towards him.

"You can't run away again"

'Again? What do you-'

"EEeekkk-!"

He spread Tae's legs wide appart and got between them.

'MY GOD THIS IS HAPPENING!

'I'M GOING TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY!'

'JIMIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!'

"WAIT! Wait- I forgot what I was supposed to say...OH YES! CONDOM! CONDOM!"

"............"

"Don't look at me like that! safe sex is important!"

"Then put it on me by yourself"

"How kinky are you, mister?!"

"Jeon. Call me Jeon."

<<<<_____________________>>>>

Facing writer's block sucks.....

(I hope you guys don't face confusion while separating the 'thoughts' and the "verbal" sentences.)

Finally the "ehm ehm" act is happening.....y'all probably had blue balls for waiting too much.