22.

Jungkook woke up in the next morning not from his usual annoying alarm or the birds chirping or his Buttler's call rather from the loud car horns you hear in busy streets.

He slowly sat up on his side by using his elbow, mind still in sleepy state. Moments later he was finally able shake himself up by rubbing his eyes and yawning.

He tried to reach for the coffee which was always kept over his side table by the servants but realization hit him at last when his hand was grabbing nothing but air.

There was no coffee.
The bed he was sitting on was small and hard.
The room didn't seem like his.

'Shit'

'SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!'

'It wasn't a dream Jeon fucking Jungkook! what have you done!'

He stood up abruptly, pacing back and forth in the small room. Processing everything that happened last night.

His eyes kept wandering around the room. He noticed Tae's notebooks over his table, books on accounting, finance.

'So he took business studies... Smart choice.'

Jungkook thought.

Then his eyes caught the student id card laying in the corner. Curiosity made him reach for it, only if he knew how he would wish to undo it.

[Picture]

Bonson Highschool
Student id : 10435
Name : Kim Taehyung
Grade : 11
Section : B2

Kim Taehyung. A highschool boy. Light brown hair with slight curl, eyes hiding behind the oval glasses, face a mix of round-square shape, heart shape lips with a little pink tint. He was Vantae, Vantae was Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook went straight into shock mode.

'He lied to you'

'But I knew... I can't blame him'

'You slept with an underage...'

'I didn't want to...'

'He took advantage of your drunk state'

'But all the blame will fall upon you.... another scandal will rise....!'

'No...no...let it be a lie... let it be a lie.....'

Jungkook was having a battle with himself inside his head. The realisations, truths were hitting him one by one.

Suddenly in his moment of crisis he heard another voice, a voice he didn't hear for a long time and wished hadn't hear now.

'Oh, Jeon...you're such a fool'

Jane. He knew he was imaging her but his mind was so fucked up at that moment it all seemed so real. How she hovered over his back, leaned in, wrapping her arms over him possessively.
.
.
.

Taehyung was downstairs working in the shop when he heard loud foot steps coming from the stairs.

It was Jungkook who looked like he just finished a marathon. Before Taehyung could say anything he cut him off.

"Y-You... how old are you?"

Taehyung didn't need to think where it was coming from. He knew Jungkook must have seen his notebooks, id card which he forgot to hide.

"I-I am...I can explain Jung-"

"HOW OLD!"

"S-Sixteen.. wait- I can explain! You should sit-"