7.

It has been three days since Jungkook left Taehyung on seen and none of them texted each other again. And Taehyung being a sensitive overthinker, couldn't stop stressing over this matter. He was getting impatient and anxious.

'Did I say something wrong?'

'I don't think I did...'

He checked the messages over and over again.

'Is it about my last question?'

'Should I not have asked that?'

'He also did ask me some personal questions...'

'Shit! I can't sleep!'

'I have classes tomorrow the fuck!'

*beep beep* Sound of notification

'OH MY GOD! He texted! Thank you God! Angel! And who ever is up there!'

Taehyung let out the breath he was holding, his body relaxed.

"hi"

"Are you there?"

Jungkook texted.

"yeah.."

Taehyung replied with a simple yeah. Not sure what to say.

"I'm sorry I left you on seen last night."

"Actually it was 3 days ago.. not last night."

Taehyung was disappointed. He felt like either he was trying to provoke him or he didn't care about him at all.

"Really?! I didn't realise the time Actually I have a lot going on in my mind right now and I was also working on a project with this company... for that I couldn't take any rest."

"It's ok!! I understand. I also want to apologize for what happened in our last conversation. It ended up in an awkward way and I was thinking something was wrong or I did something, said something wrong...so I am sorry if I did hurt you in anyway."

"No! no! it's ok! you don't need to over think this matter. Anyway what are you up to?"

Jungkook texted, changing the topic.

"I was supposed to sleep but I can't."

"You want to talk about it?"

"Nahh...I am fine actually."

"Are you sure?"

'Obviously No...'

"Huh..Yes!"

An uncomfortable pause for 10 seconds.

Jeon_JK is typing......

"What are your hobbies? I mean what do you like to do the most..?"

'Ok he is trying to get rid of this awkwardness between us.' Taehyung thought as he laughed.

"I love reading, photography, arts visiting new places though I don't have money to go.. that's why I visit parks, lakes, libraries when I need a break from the whole world."

"Yeah your posts say that a lot! It's amazing really!"

Taehyung was really debating to ask him this question or not. But at the end he decided to give it a go. Who knows if he gets this chance again or not?

"Hey can I ask you something? This may sound stupid but I just want to make sure..."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah go ahead."

"You are not this 'famous so called' CEO Jeon Jungkook right?" Taehyung breathed out as he sent it. He was legit scared for some reason.

'Haha! You are now figuring this out?'

Jungkook was astonished. He thought anyone could recognise him.

"Am I that famous?"

Taehyung's eyes popped out.

"What?! What do you mean by that? Are you really him?"

"Who knows?

Wanna meet and find out? ;") "

<<<<_____________________>>>>

Yeah I ain't dead. Just busy...
I almost thought to quit writing but for some reason I wanna carry on. No matter how hard my life gets...

Keep supporting me folks! :')