3.

Loud noises could be heard throughout the gym. Sounds of punching bag.

'That two shits' Jungkook mumbled.

So yeah three days later Jungkook finally found out that he was set into a dating app by those two madafakas!

'I need to change huh?'

'How long has it been since she left...?'

'2 years..?'

'Do you think of me as I do Jane...?'

'Can I really forget you just like you did?'

'I think it's better to let go...'

Each thoughts came by each punches till he finally finished boxing.
.
.
.
.
.

Lunch Time ~

The bell rang indicating the lunch break. Tae was putting away his books until he heard whispers.

"Hey is Taehyung coming?"

"Who is Taehyung?"

"You know the outcast..?"

"He?! With us? Pfft... do you think he will fit there? Moreover what will he wear? Trash bag?"

They all laughed.

Tae stood off hurriedly and ran away from there.

"Shit did he hear?"

"Who cares?"

He was used to it, used to their cheap old mockings.

Tae was holding a tray in his hand finding an empty place to sit. Everyone was sitting with their friends. Usually Tae sits with his group but Yoongi had detention, Hoseok didn't come today and Jimin went 'lost'.

He finally finds an empty table. Just when he was about to sit down someone pulls the chair backwards making him fall on his butt.

"Oww..-" Tae winced in pain.

"Chu chu chu... are you hurt PuPpY~?"

Bogum rasped out in Tae's ear making Taehyung feel shivers down his spine

He was the popular boy in this school and also the bully. His main target was of course the one and only Kim Taehyung. For God knows why...

It almost seemed like he had some kind of obsession over him.

Tae tried to stand up but Bogum shoved down his body using his leg.

"Now.. now... trying to run off are we?" He moved his foot towards Tae's face, forcing him to look at him by angeling his chin.

Tae finally looked at him with hateful gaze. Bogum knelt down,

"You look hot when you are angry..." He whispered so only him and Tae could hear.

Tae spat on his face.

"You're disgusting..."

The crowd went "WHOOA".

"You-" Bogum grabbed Tae's tray from the table and poured the food on his head.

Everyone gasped. Some of them recording it through their phones. No one was coming forward to help. Well what more he could expect? He was just a nobody...

"Shit..my shoes!" Some curry fell on Bogum's shoe. Another filthy idea came upon his head. He smirked,

"Hey... clean this up"

Tae didn't want to cause more drama so he pulled the handkerchief from his pocket.

"Wait..whatchu gonna do with that?"

"Clean it..?"

"No no baby.. use your TONGUE."

"W-what?"

"You heard it! Use your tongue."

A girl behind him started to snicker . She was the same girl from the classroom. He glares at her and she sees it.

"What are you looking at trash?!"

"Know your place-" Bogum shushed her.

"Come on Taehyung... we don't have the whole day right?"

"Lick it off" He demanded.

Tae's eyes became teary...he started to pull his tongue out slowly. Bogum became excited when suddenly the teacher came -

"What's going on?!"

Jimin noticed everything and ran to the teacher right then and there.

"Who did this?!" The teacher shouted.

"HIM!" Jimin pointed at Bogum.

"You again? Why you always create dramas?! Come to the Teacher's office right now!"

"Yes ma'am.." Bogam replied with a 'smile' playing like the 'good boy' and went off like he did nothing but not without taking a single look on Taehyung.

"Damn... he made me hard" He chuckled quietly.

'Kim Taehyung I'll make you mine...'

<< 624 words >>

This chapter was hella long bro! Took me quite a while to type so don't run away without voting or Imma sue you! (ง'̀-'́)ง