9.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! When are you going to bring my new daughter in law?! This old woman ain't dying before seeing her grandchild!"

"You better hurry young man! Otherwise when I come back you have to go on a blind date with the person chose by me."

These were Jungkook's Grandma's last words before she left to Busan. Here Jungkook's friends more like colleges are after him too. He is fine as he is now, He doesn't get it why people have to mendel in his life. Moreover this dating app has to go. Sooner or later more people will find this account and it may lead to media...which will be very embarrassing.

In this chaos, a boy from no where came in his life. He doesn't know if it was destiny or not. This boy didn't feel like a stranger at all. His eyes, noes, lips all felt too familiar. That boy reminded him of someone, which triggered his emotions and created a new flame inside of him.

No he didn't want a relationship right now...he just wanted to know him. Something was telling him that he would be 'useful' and that's how he got an idea.

Taehyung was infront of a giant building. From the very first look he could tell that it was an expensive restaurant. Not for people like him. Still he took a deep breath and walked like a diva as if he belong there.

His hair was dyed gray, to match with it he wore gray contact lenses. A denim jacket borrowed from Jimin, don't know how and from who he got that from. A dazzling earning on his left ear, and couple of rings on his fingers. He doesn't know if this outlook is actually suitable for this place. If he gets kicked out, Jimin is paying for it.

"Hello...Is there any reservation under the name 'Vantae?' I'm actually...uh...meeting with 'Jeon Jungkook?' "

Tae was kind of freaking out infront of the receptionist. He himself wasn't sure who was he meeting with. For fuck's sake they only talked in that dumb app. He just hoped this wasn't any scam.

It took only ten seconds before the receptionist said,

" Yes Sir. Thank you for visiting us. The waiter will show you the way. Hope you enjoy your time! "

'Damn...the way she's saying it, feels like I'm really on a date.'

Taehyung and the waiter entered the lift, which was heading to the top floor.

'Bloody hell...Are we going to the VIP area?!'

And just as he thought, they were at the private area of this restaurant, secured from outside people and commoners.

Only for VIP's.

"Please wait here. Mr.Jeon is on his way. If you need anything, do call me."

The waiter says politely as he bows and leaves. No sooner had the waiter left the place, Taehyung brings his phone, takes a selfie and sends it to none other than...Park Jimin.

"MADAFAKAAA!!! LOOK WHERE AM IIIIIIIIII!!!! YAAAAAA!!!"

"VIP VIP VIP!!!"

He excitedly types. If some random person saw this, they would think Taehyung escaped from Mental Asylum.

"Wait let me take another selfie!"

"Looks like your enjoying it here..."

A voice speaks out of no where making Taehyung jump on his sit

" AAAGH FUCK! "

" Ohh.. My God- Sorry I cursed..- OH MY GOD! IT'S JEON JUNGKOOK! "

'TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING YOU DOING! YOU DUMB FUCK!'

"Are you done?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm absolutely sorry-"

"It's okay. It happens. I hope I didn't make you wait too long...?"

"No! Not at all. I think I came a little bit early actually haha"

'Shit. My anxieties building up!'

"You are more beautiful in real life. I was hypnotized for a moment."

"Speak for your self. I became a dumbass seeing you face to face."

"Haha! You are funny too....anyway we should place our orders."

Taehyung's eyes gets widened. The prices were beyond his reach. He didn't even hear the names of the dishes in his whole life. All these names looked like some alien words.

Ofcourse Jungkook noticed it.

" Just order whatever you like. It's on me "

'I would've killed you old man, if you weren't paying!'

" I will have the same thing as you "

" You sure? "

"Absolutely!"

The meal arrives. They start their appetizer with miso soup, cream and mushroom soup, fried shrimps and nachos side to it. The main course was a Beef steak with roasted asparagus and mushrooms. And the other one he didn't know the name of. Taehyung was overwhelmed with the amount of food.

"Why are you not eating?"

" I feel full actually "

"Really? Please you don't have to feel shy...I will order another dish if you don't like this one!"

The truth was Taehyung didn't like steak. Specially this one was fucking raw! He doesn't know how Jungkook is able to eat so calmly. All these expensive foods were hardly going down on his throat. He missed the food of his grandma's dumpling shop.

" Mr.Jeon? "

Jungkook looked at him.

" Why did you call me here? Do you have something in your mind? "

".........."

"Ha! I knew...Look if you want to hook up, bang or something-"

"EWW! NOO! GEEZ! (* coughs on his food) You have clearly mistaken!" Jungkook grabs the glass of water as he chugged it down to ease the coughing.

Taehyung sips the red wine, even though he's completely underage but no one knows it here? Do they?

His 'silver' eyes stopped dead at Jungkook. Demanding him to spill the truth.

"Okay, listen! I do want something from you...but not like what you're thinking."

Taehyung rises his eyebrows and gives him a questionable look.

The deserts came in. Again Taehyung doesn't know what they are called. But he starts to eat them anyway. He loved anything sweet.

"I want to make a deal. As you said before you have debts to pay right..?"

"Yeaaahh...???"

"I want you to...Ehmm...I want you to act.... as my 'fake girlfriend' for six months. In return... I will pay all of your debts."

Jungkook speaks and pauses as he answers to see Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung chokes.
.
.
.

'HOLY COW....'

<<<_________________________>>>

1027 words.

This story will be on hold for the time being, as I update my other story. Thank you for reading. Do vote and comment to support my stories. And I hope you guys will look forward to the upcoming chaps of "The King and The Slave."

-Eid ul Adha Mubarak 🖤

- LamNoor