14.

"Hi"

From Jeon_JK

Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at his phone screen. A week has passed since that incident and none of them texted each other which made Taehyung hella nervous. Not that his nervousness would have gone away either if Jungkook had texted sooner.

"Heyy!"

Taehyung replied with shaky hands. Texts seems so easy to hide one's real reactions.

"Are you free this Sunday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Uhm...how do I say this?"

'SAY WHAT?!'

"It's just... it was so sudden..."

'WHAT WAS SO SUDDEN?! DON'T SHIT WITH ME MAN!'

"Just spit it out will ya?"

"My Grandma is coming...."

Seems like Taehyung freaked out for nothing. According to Jungkook's texts his grandmother is hoping that he will bring a woman and introduce to her as his future wife. So here Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook at Jimin's house wearing a white dress. Tae couldn't give him his real address beacuse of his privacy. He was so relieved that his 'Angel' like friend, fairy god mother came out to his help.

"I wonder if he's gonna come up with a BMW..."

"F-fuck! I can't breath in this dress!"

Taehyung still wasn't very fond of cross dressing. For him it's ridiculous and suffocating. Only if it wasn't for this stupid deal and stupid debt.

"For fuck's sake! Suck it up!"

Jimin looked through the window again, spotting an expensive looking car coming this way.

"OH SHIT! He's here!"

"Jimin! Do I look okay?!"

"Baby! You look like a Mamsita... Senorita! A fine champagne! Now move your ass downstairs to your prince charmiiiiing!"

Taehyung could swear, Jimin was so extra sometimes.

Jimin didn't go out with Taehyung so Jungkook wouldn't know that it wasn't his house. It wasn't the only case. That night Jungkook saw Jimin's face in the washroom. Their motto was "Play safe and smart".

Jungkook stepped outside of his car, his mouth opened a bit seeing Taehyung come out from the house.

"You..- You look fabulous!"

Taehyung's face glowed hearing this. He blushed and gave a wide boxy smile.

"Will they like me?"

"Hope for the best..."
.
.
.
They finally reached the Jeon Mansion. As expected it was huge and gorgeous. The servants welcomed them as they entered. Some of them looked shocked too which confused Taehyung but he didn't give much attention to it. He thought either he looked too beautiful or too ugly for them to react like this.

He and Jungkook started making necessary arrangements without delaying much.

If one would look at this scene they would definitely assume that Jungkook and Taehyung were a lovely married couple helping each other in Kitchen. The workers of Jeon Household sure did....

"How is it?"

Taehyung asked referring the chicken curry he made.

"Mmmh..! It's delicious!"

Taehyung beamed with joy hearing the complement. All thanks to her grandmother. They were done with the cooking and sat in the living room to relax.

"I know this is random.. but do you know someone named Taehyung?"