05 | confrontation

confrontation
by --ZigZag--

completed : ✗rating : ✗tw⚠️ : ✗

completed : ✗
rating : ✗
tw⚠️ : ✗

chapters : ✗
age group : ✗
genre : ✗

representation : ✗

summary :
a mean, popular, lifer
a funny, goofy, ghost
a girl who is misunderstood
a boy who is deemed unintelligent
both connected in ways they would rather not
talk about
both forced to confront someone who meant so much to them
a bully and a silly
they both still need to grow
but already connected
in ways they don't yet know

notes :
this is definitely not something i would gravitate towards when i'm looking for a book to read. but it's always nice to get out of your comfort zone. luckily, i have watched julie and the phantoms last year. great show would recommend :)

i think i need to read more to write a better review. (i only read the first five chapters) the grammar/spelling is fine. it's well written and clear. but as for the summary... it could be better, it definitely needs some work.

because i watched the show nothing was surprisingly new to me and i already know all the characters.

if you're a big fan of jatp you will enjoy reading this book. but this unfortunately was not for me. and there isn't really anything i can point out that's bad about it, because the book isn't bad.

i'm going to wait until the book is completed and write a decent review and rating.

i'll try to help you out with the summary :)

green was - it feels like they are dead when you say was

yellow - you're just repeating the same thing.
red - all the dialogue feels unnecessary and you're repeating (like i am doing now lol)
blue - not needed

red - you already said that the parents are fighting, no need to repeatblack - i wrote too straightforward

black - i wrote too straightforward. what i meant is you're already telling us what's going to happen in the story. make it more intriguing... i mean you want your readers to be like "ooo and then? what's going to happen now? i want to finish this book in a day"
green was - yes he is dead, but he is still "the goofiest one around"

 i mean you want your readers to be like "ooo and then? what's going to happen now? i want to finish this book in a day"green was - yes he is dead, but he is still "the goofiest one around"

orange carrie - i just wanted to point that out
blue - i don't think this is needed
but i like "reggie saw the truth"

final thoughts:
oh, almost forgot! i think summaries (and correct me if i'm wrong) are actually written in the present tense. i feel like you are revealing too much in the summary. i hope this is somewhat useful, but i know you can write an amazing one. good luck --ZigZag-- and keep on writing!

like my teacher always used to say kiss- keep it simple stupid ;)

okay that's it!