21 | the last goodbye

the last goodbye
by Cuteminger (aka yadni bagwe)

completed : -rating : -tw⚠️ : panic attacks, language

completed : -
rating : -
tw⚠️ : panic attacks, language

chapters : 41 (ongoing)
age group : young adult
genre : romance

representation : poc

summary :
three years of college. what could one expect to really happen in these three years?
friendship (check)
love (check)
drama (check)
but what if you were to meet a person just 3 months before your college gets over, and turns out that the said person is the very type of friend that you had always fished for, a companion to whom you could talk about each and everything... with a bonus. a 10 day trip where this could be your last chance to be with him only to realize may be you might as well have a crush on him. for who knows what really life has stored in for you?
what would you do? take up the tempting offer, or let go of it and stay back lose out on discovering what really would these three months be like?
join divya chavan and madhav khandelwal as the two along with their gang walk ahead to make a
benchmark fighting through the odds of college
politics and float on their principles and prejudices.

notes :
i'll be honest, i love myself a good rhetorical question but the summary has too many of them. and when it has too many, it loses it's impact. after i finished reading it, i thought the book was going to be in second pov because of all the yous.

so i only read the first chapter (and prologue) but i'm sorry, i don't think the story is for me. and i was so excited to get into it, unfortunately i was very disappointed.

i didn't like the way the characters were introduced. as for the storyline, it isn't that original. it is also difficult to write a review because not much happened and i was a bit confused.

and because of the multiple grammar and spelling errors, i couldn't get hooked on the book.

if you have some free time i would highly suggest editing your work. i'm sure i'll find it more enjoyable to read, let me know whether you are planning to do so and i'll definitely give it another try :)

best of luck and keep writing!

okay that's it!