a/n

hey besties!

hope you are enjoying the reviews so far (bc i am)

anyways i have decided that i'm no longer going to be sticking to a posting schedule and will post when i feel like it :P

for now i am not taking any requests as i am trying to finish reading most of the books.

and i would just like to say that once the reviews are open again, pls do not submit a request if your book isn't edited. i find it difficult to read wp books these days. like once i've completed a published book and then have to read a wattpad book... sheesh i can't explain the feeling but it makes me hate reading sometimes.

i want to appreciate what i'm reading.

of course some of you guys are new to writing and need some advice, which i am always keen to help. i'm not the best with that but i try. some changes or recommendations i repeat to a lot of authors and i don't want to sound like a broken record. but if you edit your book at least, i wouldn't have to comment about left out full stops or sticking to one tense or something.

my reviews aren't really centered around giving advice more like: yes i liked it or no i didn't. my goal with this book was to recommend novels to people and if i get inferior requests, i can't give the necessary praise.

if you have any questions for me comment here ->

have a wonderful day or night x

okay that's it!