1

Hey Guys.

The whole Predator/Alien world, is not born from my imagination, this is a fan-story. The story though, and the characters/ personalities in it, are mine.
The story will contain violence, graphic sex scenes and abuse.
So, if you're not into these things, don't start reading, to those who don't mind..., enjoy!😁

K'aruh & K'tal

Searching for any movement, K'tal, cautiously took a step away from the shelter, the tree line gave him, and got closer to the edge of the ravine. The blood trail he was following ended there. Xenomorfs couldn't fly, but they were excellent jumpers, so he wouldn't make the mistake to just walk up to the ledge and get caught by surprise if the bitch was clinging to the other side of it.
Unfortunately, there was something in the rim of the rock that prevented his scans from seeing through. He had two options, blow the rig to pieces, or take the risk to take a look over the edge, but before K'tal was able to decide, he was hurled away and crashed into a large tree that immediately broke in two by the blow of the impact.

K'tal jumped up, but before he could even point his wristblade, the Xenomorf was already on his back, her tail already wrapped around his neck and chocking him, his plasma caster had already been ripped off and dangled patheticly on his chest. He had to get the damn thing off his back, but it was too fast, to get a good grip on her tail.

Suddenly there was a deafeningly, high, sneering sound in his ears, and he was thrown back again, the creature's acid blood stinging his back.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU, TO SCAN THE ENVIRONMENT FOR SURPRISES?" K'ahru, stomped  up to the boy, and hoisted him roughly on to his legs, pulling the tail of the headless creature of his neck.

"If you have a death wish, just tell me, I will gladly help you to the hereafter! Fuckup..."

This was the third time in just as many hunts he had to save his pupils' ass. Before he got to the aid of his pupil, he first killed the other two serpents. True, the boy only turned seventeen a short while ago, but he'd hoped that, because his blood ran through the boy's veins, he would automatically have a predisposition to hunting. Not...

A high beeping sound emerged from his wrist, and he switched the call to his helmet to see who dared to interrupt his hunt.

There was a lot of static interference, but the distress call was loud and clear. In one of the transporter ships, a drone had managed to escaped and caused a tremendous amount of damage to the ship. In order to save his ship from total destruction, the pilot had no other choice than to trap the serpent inside an escape pod, and to launch it towards earth.

"Lets go... A serpent escaped, and is now loose on earth." And with that said, K'aruh turned around and started to walk to their ship.

Valk

Meanwhile, in the west of Yautja Prime, an alarm was set off by a prison guard. How he did it, they didn't know, but one of their most deadly prisoners managed to escape this heavily guarded prisons cell, already causing the death of four warriors.
Valk, heard several guards coming his way, and quickly jumped down the big storm drain, to avoid a fight with the other warriors.
Not because he was afraid of dying, no..., he wanted revenge, but one of the warriors had wounded him severely at his left flank, and he was losing blood fast, besides, killing just four warriors wasn't enough to sate his lust for retaliation. So in order to get his vengeance, he had to get off of this damn planet.
Lucky for him the hangar was close by, it took him two more killings to get there, and get a ship up in the air.

Valk made a run for it, not really Yautja like, but he would be back to get more Upgraders, aka "Abominations" like him out of the gaols of Yautja Prime, and they would come back for all of those that betrayed them.
Abomination, my ass, Valk thought by himself, they're just afraid, in time we would start dominating them.

With his 9.8ft, Valk was a lot taller than the average Yautja. His shoulders and arms were much wider and more muscular, and in strength, he and the others, outclassed the rest of the Yautja.
Usually the females found big strong, skilled hunters very interesting, except if they were bigger and stronger than they were, then they had no desire to mate with them. This also meant the upgraders weren't siring offspring, much to the dismay of the men.
Another difference between the common Yautja and the "abominations" was their aggressive, anger outbursts, and their higher sexual drive.
Usually, Yautja mate once a year, when the females are on heat, most men didn't have a very high sex drive, just like the females, and find enough satisfaction in the mating season, to last them the rest of the year.
Not for the Upgraders, though, their drive sometimes drove them close to insanity, and they were known to force a female into sex.
This probably was due to their mixed blood, not only did they have Yautja blood, Valk recently found out, his "sire" and an around sixty other, strong, volunteers, willingly had been injected with various types of DNA, including that of humans, in order to make them stronger.
Which it did..., for a while, but before Valk had even been born, his father died due to multiple organ failures, this supposedly happened to all the altered Yautja.
Their offspring, however, did have the upgrades the Yautja scientists were looking for, and in the beginning the young men, no female was born out of the volunteers, were the great pride in Yautja society. Slowly things started to change over the years, as it became clear that these men weren't adhering to the prevailing codes and started to isolate themselves to form their own clan.
The Upgraders, became unreliable, unpredictable, their natural impulse to violence increased and their tendency towards dominant behaviour took on ever stronger forms. They weren't called Upgraders any more, but the silent whispers turned into a clear new name for them, Abominations.
In order to keep them from creating more and more massive amounts of trouble and gaining power, the elders of several clans secretly devised a plan to overpower the Upgraders.
They succeeded, though sustained heavily loses, most Abominations were captured, a number of them did not survive, including Vok, Valk's twin brother.
Containing and restraining them, was no easy task, though, and it resulted in the escape of Valk.

Although, Valk escaped Yautja Prime, he was badly injured, and it took all of his strength to fly the damn thing. Just before Valk could make a space jump, his ship was damaged by one of his pursuers, he just entered a random code without knowing where this jump would end up, and lost consciousness.