33

Kenzi turned around to look at her mate.

"You! Stay right here, ...and behave!"

"Kenzi! What the hell are you doing! You're not going inside, do you hear me!!

Valk was furious, she deliberately ignored him. But when he tried to follow her, his path was blocked by the Orc.

"You're not going in there pall...! I don't know you, and I don't trust you. You're damn Yautja, a fucking hunter and you may look like my friend..., but you're definitely not him..."

Valks mandibles flared a little, showing his fanged grin. Did the Orc really think he was able to stop him, ...really? Kenzi may have told him to behave, but he sure wasn't  a, ... what did she called those four legged, furry creatures humans used for the hunt...? A yes, dogs..., he wasn't a dog and he would be a lousy Yautja, if he wouldn't take on the Orc's challenge...

Valk took a step towards the Orc, when all of a sudden Kenzi called out to him.

"VALK! VALK! GET THE HELL OVER HERE! IT'S HIM!"

Without giving the Orc another second of his attention, Valk jumped over the Orc and stood next to the two women in a matter of seconds.

Behind him he heard a heavy breathing of someone who wasn't used to run. The bulky Orc had ran after him and was totally out of breath, as he wasn't used to this kind of physical exersise.

"Fucking... Yautja...!" Orgrim was panting like an old horse and with his hands on his knees he bent his head down, clearly not used to sprinting.

None of the others paid any attention to the grumbling Orc, three sets of eyes were fixated on the unconsious man in the med unit.

"It's him, the guy from the space station!" 

Kenzi turned her gaze away from Valk and turned to Iris. "Are you sure his name is Kyr'nac?" Iris nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm sure, after all, he told me himself... But why is his name so important to you?" Iris looked up at the giant standing next to her, his face was unfathomable. 

"What's wrong with him? Why doesn't he heal? He's Yautja, these wounds should have healt without a problem..." He glared at the tiny woman next to him.

"Well, to keep it short... Back on the space station I was attacked, Kyr'nac saved me and brought me to a doctor. There a group of rogues attacked and trapped us. They weren't interested in him, they just wanted him to hand me over, but he ... " Iris nodded her head towards the giant.

"... he refused to hand me over to Liu'an, and when they started shooting he shielded my body with his own. We would both would have been killed if Orgrim and the other Yautja hadn't come in unexpectedly."

Her eyes crossed the Orcs, which was still panting from his short sprint and gave him a little smile.

"Orgrim and the other Yautja arrived just in time to help us, unfortunately the other Yautja was seriously injured and to give us extra time to escape, he let his gaunlet explode. Before we left, he gave us the codes of us his ship, but neither one of us was able to control the ship, this could only be done by Kyr'nac. But as we reached space , Kyr'nac fell unconscious and he still is ..."