8

Valk & Kenzi

Kenzi tried to wriggle herself free from the firm grip of his massive, bulky arms, as he was carrying her to the bath room.
Being so close to him, Kenzi was able to get a good look of his face and skin.
His leathery skin was a blackish green in colour, and his head that was covered with pointy bulges tilted upwards, and had strange rubbery dreadlocks, ornated with silver and copper coloured adornments, dangling down from around the sides of his head to his waist. But what freaked her out the most, were the big mandibles with large, razor sharp tips, and his bright, yellow eyes. As Kenzi looked closer his eyeballs were black instead white, making the yellow colour of his eyes popped out even more, and giving his face an even more chilling and deadly appearance.

When Kenzi realised she was staring at his face she resumed her fight to get away from his tight grip.
"LET ME GO, YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKER!" She fought as hard as possible to break free from his iron grasp.

The monster didn't even flinch when she hit him in the face, instead he just looked at her sideways and clicked his mandibles as if he was mocking her.

"You are aware, you're no match in fighting me off, right...?" Even though the translated words came from a computer, they still sounded mocking, which made both her fear and anger spike, and although her whole lower body hurt like hell from the rutting she just endured, Kenzi dug her nails deep in his skin like a cat, in the hopes she would hurt him enough to release her.

The way this little female tried to fight him off was funny and amusing, turning him on tremendously as well, Valk felt his sexual arousal increase all over again.
He grabbed her face and pulled it close to his.

"If you don't stop your childish tantrum right now, I'm going to rut you all over again, but this time I won't be holding back, whether it hurts you or not! Do you understand?!" To reinforce his words, he pushed her against the wall and pressed his swollen member against her groin, Valk felt the female stiffen and gasp.

With a shocked expression on her face, Kenzi looked at the creature. How on earth did she end up in the hands of this hideous, oversexed monster? She never encountered a man, getting a massive boner all over again after having a climax just a few minutes earlier, ...at least not any human man she had known...

He was a monster no doubt about that, there was nothing she should find appealing, and yet..., maybe because he looked and felt so completely different from any human man...

The moment he pushed her against the wall of the steam room, her legs slid off his hips slightly, causing his cock to slide over her clit. This unexpected movement made her suddenly feel a stream of his cum leaking out of her. The feeling of his cum flowing slowly out of her reminded her of the intense orgasm he'd given her a few minutes ago, and her face turned red. Kenzi tried to turn her head away from his staring eyes, but he still held her face tight.

Valk looked at her face and saw heat rising up her cheeks. Why did her skin suddenly turned bright red?
The moment he noticed her skin changed colour, he became aware of a warm stream of something sliding down his thigh, and he pulled his head back a little, and look down between their bodies, to see what was going on down there.
A his eyes were looking down to the warm stream of semen that was running down his leg, he saw a heat rising in the woman's lower abdomen and he started to chuckle. Well, well! This so called "ugly motherfucker", turned this little human on.

The moment Kenzi realised the monster was laughing at her arousel, she felt humiliated. How he knew was a complete mystery to her, but he did!

Although there was nothing more he wanted to do, than to rut this female all over again, Valk new it wasn't the smartest thing to do. Her body wasn't used to his size and it had already endured enough for one day. Tomorrow though, he would get his satisfaction more than once.

To avoid further temptation, he grabbed her by the hips and lowered her slowly, so she could stand on her own two feet.

"You're lucky I have no intention to rip you apart this first time, woman... Tomorrow though, I will get my satisfaction all over again..." Valk was fully aware that, although his words were translated and spoken by the computers voice, they still would sound rough to her.

Without waiting for her reaction, he turned her around, so her back was towards him. He closed his eyes and as quietly as possible he released his bated breath.
Damn, her arousel was shown throughout her whole body, he could smell it as well. It was a thick, sweet heady scent and it turned him on massively.
Valk was aware it wasn't natural for a Yautja, to be turned on by a pathetic, weak human, and yet..., here they were, totally aroused by one another.

K'aruh & K'tal

It took their rescue ship more then 24 hours to get to earth, both K'aruh and K'tal were on the verge of dying. K'aruh had already set the timer for self destruction in 48 hours. The risk of being found by humans was almost zero, but he had also been wrong about the campers being in the area, this time he took all the precautions...

Back on Yautja Prime, it took both men several days to be able to tell what had happened, and although Yautja bodies healed quickly, it took them more than three weeks before they were able to start training again.