25.

Valk & Kenzi

Luckily the woman was also able to help them to get to a good, descent medic.

Doctor Kiss, yes I can imagine that at this moment four men come to your mind with high black leather platform soles, far too tight trousers, long black hair, tight in make-up and not to forget a guitarist with an uncannily long tongue..., but this Doctor Kiss was a small, bald, hobbit-like lady, with a sour, depressed look, she probably was, because a friendly chat was not in the cards.

But despite her sullen appearance and behaviour, she was a very capable doctor. Meticulously she checked Kenzi's condition and afterwards she gave Valk all the technical data to adjust his ship's computer in order for them to be able to keep a close eye on Kenzi's pregnancy. Especially since she turned out to be pregnant with twins. In itself not so strange since Valk was one half of a twin, but given her small, human stature and Valks enormous physical size, there were untold risks associated with this pregnancy.

Although Kenzi initially wanted to go shopping after the doctor's visit, in the end this turned too much for her and they went back to the motel where they'd rented a room. The injury Kenzi suffered during the attack on their ship almost two weeks ago, although healed, had taken a lot out of her body, than there was the incident earlier in that day, when she was almost kidnapped, and last but least the pregnancy, which, despite that it was still at a very early stage, had already started to cause some discomfort.

One of those discomforts was her continuously nauseousness, not that this stopped her from binge eating, besides that, Kenzi's breasts had noticeable grown at least a size bigger. Much to the delight of Valk, who, to his great disappointment, was only allowed to look at it and not to touch...
The sudden growth of her breasts had made them incredibly sensitive, so much so that Kenzi felt as if her boobs had needles in them.

"Aruna gave me a few addresses where I can get the necessities to adjust the medical unit back on the ship. You get some sleep and we will go get the supplies you need when I get back."

"Sounds good, big guy."

Kenzi smiled, a big yawn escaped her, fatigue set in and she curled up in the middle of the big bed.

"Just be careful, will you? You don't know if the enforcers are still looking for you. We may be on the other side of the space station, but still..."

Valk turned to growl, he didn't fear those men, but she'd already was fast asleep, and he just huffed, "be careful", right... He stepped outside and headed off to get the supplies he needed.

~~~~

Soft sounds from the outside entered her foggy mind as she gradually woke up from a reviving nap.

Stretching her arms above her head as far as possible and feeling her spine pop at various places, Kenzi took a quick look at the time which was projected on some kind of metal plate next to the door.
Hell, she slept for more than three hours, yet there was no trace of Valk, her gut cramped, by the mere thought something could have happened to him. She had just manoeuvred herself on her hinges, when all of a sudden a beeping sound came from the door. The door slit open with a hiss and her tall handsome mate strolled in, carrying a bronze coloured box underneath one of his bulky arms.

"Did you sleep well?" His voice rumbled deeply, giving his mate a quick look.

Walking to the closet opposite the bed, Valk was rummaging through the box he was holding searching for something, seemingly unaware Kenzi was watching his every move.

Seeing his tall, musculair frame, Kenzi felt herself getting turned on. Admiring the way his muscles rolled underneath his blackish green skin, the almost invisible black drawing covering all of his body from head to toe, seemed to come alive with every move he made, a familiar heat rose between her legs, she wanted him, right here, right now.