18.

{Notification:
Together with this chapter, I also released a new story called "9.5ft full of scars", it's a spin-off from Caught, and has "bonds" with Three Brothers. I will try to update as regularly as possible.}

The feeling of his massive forehead full with hard bumps against hers, made Kenzi smile, the gesture was so gentle and even though his face looked like it came straight out of a nightmare, she started to like it. Scratch that, if she was honest, she felt attracted to it.
His large, sharpe mandibles, his mouth filled with razor sharp teeth, they were somehow..., well manly and his black eyeballs with the yellow iris, were filled with expressions if you just took the time to look a bit further than his scary looks. And last but not least, his body...
A heat spread throughout her body, just by thinking about what he was capable of doing to her with his larger than life figure.

"What are you thinking of..." Valk saw his little female smile and just a few moments later a heat spread through her lower regions.

"Nothing..." Kenzi tried to shrug it of, not wanting ruin the intimate moment.

But Valk was already done with their sweet moment, and his eyes flickered devilish.

"Nothing, you say? Than why is you body lightning up like fireworks, hmmm?"
And without waiting for an answer, Valk rose until he sat on his hind legs taking a firm hold on her hips.

He adjusted her body, so both of her legs were, again dangling on his thighs, but instead of taking off his loincloth and pushing his hard member inside her hot body, he placed one hand next to her head and his other grabbed one of her breasts. Although Kenzi was well endowed when it came to her breast size, her entire breast disappeared in his ghastly claw.
Valk lowers his head and took her nipple in his mouth, softly scratching the skin with his sharp teeth.
Goosebumps appeared all over her body and Kenzi couldn't suppress a moan.

With his sharp teeth Valk carefully bit into her nipple making her body jerk up a bit, and he heard her hiss, his tongue replaced his teeth and made her moan again.
Without suppressing his grin, he repeated the biting and licking several times, then switched to her other breast and teased that one the same way, until Kenzi took a firm hold on his dreads and jerked his head back a little.

"Stop it, you jerk! Just fuck me, will you!" She hissed her cheek flushed, and eyes were filled with lust.

Valk could smell her arousal, but was not about to give in to her request, despite the fact that his member was about to burst, at least not yet.
Even though Kenzi had a firm hold onto his dreads, Valk lowered his head again and began to lick his way from her breasts to the soft flesh of her belly. Slowly he lowered on to one elbow and with his free hand he grabbed her thigh, kneading it gently as his thumb moved slowly towards her folds. He heard Kenzi moan, and to tease her even more, he pressed her lower body against the floor so that, much to her frustration, she couldn't move.
Valk heard her breathing become faster and more irregular and knew she was about to come. He grinned, he wasn't about to make her cum now, and he lifted his body so that he was back on his haunches.

She looked at him wide-eyed, and saw her reach out her hands to pull him back to her.
He grabbed both her hands and pinned them above her head, this action caused her to gasp, and he saw raw desire rising in her eyes.

"Not yet little mate, not yet..." Valk said with a voice horse with lust.

Though his own thoughts were clouded by his excitement, he heard himself call her "mate" again. Quickly he brushed the thought aside and focused again on the warm, aroused body of the woman below him.

"Please Valk! For Gods sake, fuck me alright!" Kenzi's voice was laced with sexual frustration.

"No, not yet..."

He stretched out so his whole nine foot six was lying across her tiny body, making her crotch rub against the leather band of his loincloth, but this gesture also caused his loincloth to slide against his own swollen rod, making him growl. It took all his willpower not to pull off his loincloth and fuck her hard.

Because of his enormous length, Valk was able to hold her arms pinned down above her head and lower his head down between her thighs. As his mandibles poked the soft flesh of her thighs, he heard her gasp, waiting anxiously for his next move.

Teasingly, his tongue darted in and out of her folds, causing her to squirm her hips, hoping to feel his tongue against her burning sex.

The smell of her sexual arousal hung heavy in the air and despite all his efforts to maintain control, he could no longer resist the temptation.

Valk pushed himself up a bit, pulling his loincloth away, so that his hard cock finally got the freedom he longed for.

He placed himself between her legs, and his hard member slid inside her hot, wet core without any effort. Though his member was large, the intrusion of his rod was no longer painful and Kenzi moaned deeply with pleasure as she felt him penetrate.

Hearing her moan with pleasure took away his last bit of self control and Valk let go of himself completely. He released her hands, got on his knees again and grabbed her firmly by the hips and slammed hard into her body.
Valk felt Kenzi trying to keep up with his bashing rhythm, but he was rutting her so hard and fast that she finally surrendered and floated along to his pounding rhythm.
The feeling of his cock rubbing against her stretched out walls, and his groin grinding against her sensitive folds and nub, made her cum hard and Kenzi grabbed on to his dreads, screaming without a sound.

As her body orgasmed, her walls clenched hard on his cock and with one last hard push inside Valk released deep inside her, unable to withhold an ear deafening roar.

He almost sank down on top of her, just in time to realise her body couldn't handle his 600 pounds, and he let himself roll on to his back, taking Kenzi's body along for her to end up on top of his chest.

"Holy fuck, Valk..." Kenzi lifted her head up a little to look at the giants face underneath her.

Valk looked at the tiny woman that lay on top of him. Although she was human, had no mandibles, had this weird looking "nose", and was lacking any visible muscles, she was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen, and he cupped her face.

"Yeah, holy fuck..." He repeated her words with a grin...