9

Valk & Kenzi

Despite standing with her back to him, Kenzi felt a stron tension emanate from the massive male behind her. Whether it was because of the sexual tension or the moist, warm steam coming from various openings in the wall and ceiling, that enveloped her like a warm blanket, she didn't know, but an unexpected sob escaped her.
Covering her mouth with a trembling hand, Kenzi tried to stop another one leaving her. Her body had betrayed her terribly, instead of feeling disgusted by the tough of his skin, it yearned for the touch of that hideous, huge monster!

What did he want from her? Sex..., that was obvious, but what else?

The crap that he gave her about insemination..., that was the biggest bullshit she'd ever heard! That wasn't even possible..., right? He was a fucking green-blooded alien!
Besides, there had to be a fucking, ugly, crabby looking alien female around somewhere, right? Why didn't he go to find one of them, instead?

Ohhh, god, what if she did got pregnant by him...? What if it were possible...? A lump formed in her throat and another sob escaped her.

"Clean yourself with this..."

The metallic voice pulled her back from her contemplation, and she saw his hand reach her slightly over her shoulder. It was a small bottle filled with some kind of amber coloured liquid.

Taking off the cap, she smelled the liquid, it was a strange but not a bad smell, it smelled a bit spicy and nutty and felt greasy. Kenzi poured a small amount onto her hand and started rubbing her arm with it, turning her head back slightly to see if this was what was meant to be.

She caught him looking at her intently, giving her a small nod when their eyes met, quickly she turned her head back. The lump in her throat was gone, but her lower body started to heat up again from his penetrating look. Kenzi cursed softly, she didn't want her body to react like this, but again, her body had a mind of its own!

The sob that had escaped her had not gone unnoticed. Valk was knew that humans showed their emotions very easily, especially the females. How different from Yautja women, they showed absolutely no weaknesses. To put her at ease, he'd given her something to relax her body. But what surprised him was her newfound excitement after looking back at him, which he could clearly smell despite the fragrant oil.

The woman had poured a small amount of oil into her palm and placed the bottle next to her on a small recess in the wall, spreading the oil on both hands, she started to rub both arms and shoulders, and while he'd seen a few Yautja women clean themselves over the years the same way she did, her movements were more sensual than he'd ever seen.

Kenzi heard him growl and click his mandibles in a rapid staccato behind her, as if he were irritated, she froze instantly and stopped her actions. Not knowing what would come next, her heart skipped a few times.

Valk couldn't suppress the moan, and he gave himself a mental smack to the head for it. 'Cause the moment she heard him, she immediately stopped with her sensual movements.

"...pauk..."

Valk realised he had to get out of of the shower to get a grip on his emotions otherwise he might rut her right there on the spot. Kenzi heard him utter a strange word, he then turned around abruptly and took off.

"Wash yourself and get out. There's a towel at the entrance to dry yourself with..."

Kenzi washed herself as quickly as possible after he left, not knowing if he would come back, and just like he had promised, a large clean cloth was hanging by the entrance. After she was done drying off, Kenzi took a sneak peek around the corner of the bathroom to see where he'd gone.