17.

" I'm going to get something to eat, you want something?"

"No, but I could use some C'nlip..." Valk rubbed his eyes and flexed the stiff muscles in his neck.

Kenzi got up, off the floor, where she was sitting. Although sitting on Valk's lap wasn't a punishment, after sitting on those massive legs for a long time, her bum felt sore. After all, he wasn't human and neither were his muscles, Kenzi thought to herself. His whole body felt like it was made out of concrete and his muscles felt like they were steel cables, which was pleasant at certain moments but not to sit down on for several hours in a row.
So she created a soft "lair" made out of several thick cloths and animal furs, three small screens were spread around her, in case she came across important information. Valk also found her a pen and some pieces of paper. Where he got it she didn't know, but it came in handy, as three screens sometimes weren't enough.

"Valk..." Kenzi stood in front of a nearly empty pantry.

"I don't want to be a pest, but, there's hardly anything to eat in here." And with her eyes roaming up and down the various items, she picked something appealing for her to eat. Her cravings today were at their highest. Probably the start of my period. Kenzi thought to herself.

Kenzi turned around...

"FOR  FUCKS SAKE! DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!"
She hadn't heard him sneak up on her, and now her heart was racing like a maniac. For a nine foot six son of an bitch, Kenzi muttered, he could sneak up on her like a ghost. ...Asshole...

Valk grinned, his mandibles were clicking together in anticipation, he was already aware their stock had thinned out, and he had to go hunting in a short while.
The fact he was able to frighten her every single time gave him a strange feeling of satisfaction
Going on a hunt again, had him excited, he knew they were close to Bryar'morr, the only  thing he wasn't sure of, was whether to take Kenzi to the surface or not.
It would be convenient to take her with her, she could collect nuts and fruits, but the risk that they would encounter a Qas'qiari was also present.
If they reached Bryar'morr, he would decide, not now, for now he had other plans...

"You are starting to feel right at home, don't you?" Valk said with a grin when she strolled past him, her hands filled with food and drinks.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kenzi turned around with an angry look in her eyes.

He'd heard that the days before their period, well, let's say..., women could get agitated quickly. But to experience this himself was something completely different, this was not agitated any more, this was a volcano about to erupt. The fierce look in her eyes made Valk keep further comments to herself..., this was dangerous territory even for a giant Yautja, and he raised his hands...

"Nothing..."

This was really becoming ridicules, he thought to himself, watching the tiny woman strode off. He was backing down for a tiny human female..., he let her yell at him, defy him..., but the worst thing was..., he didn't mind! What in Paya's name was wrong with him?

This was going to end right now! And he went after her, only to see her sitting with her back towards him, on her knees on the cloths and furs.
His so-called irritability disappeared at the sight of her seductive pose. PAUK!
How in Paya's name could he show her his dominance when he was already turned on by her ass? PAUK, PAUK, PAUK!!

Hearing him striding after her, Kenzi was well aware of his annoyance and knew it had to do with her snippy remark, a few minutes ago. Curious what he would do next she pretended not to hear him and kept her back to him, his irritation turned her on.

Not only was she graving for food, Kenzi felt highly aroused as well, and she knew Valk would notice it, the moment he stepped inside the control room.

Valk narrowed his eyes, he saw the heat in her lower part and could smell her arousal.

"What kind of game are you playing, woman?"

What ever game she was playing..., it worked..., he felt his own arousement increase by her scent.

"I'm not playing any games, ...male..."

Kenzi replied with slight annoyance. What was it with this guy, calling her "woman", all the time and not by her name?

But before she was able to ask, he was behind her.

Valk knelt behind her and wrapped one arm around her shoulders, taking a firm hold to her chin.

"What kind of game are you playing with me, ...Kenzi...?"

He heard her breath hitch, and pulled her closer. The tips of his mandibles were pressing slightly in her cheek, she started to pant a little, and he could smell her arousal. His loincloth started to feel very, very, tight...
PAYA! How did he get hooked on a human female like this?

With her back firmly pressed to his body, Kenzi felt something hard growing and pressing against her lower back, and grinned. Yep, he was aroused, alright...

"You're doing it on purpose, aren't you?" With a swift move he turned her around and pushed her on her back, hovering over her.

The smirk on her face said enough, she was definitely teasing him...
He leaned forward and rested his torso on one arm, with his other hand he stroked her thighs, his sharp nails scratched gently on the insides of her thighs and groin, feeling a tremor run through her body.

"How come you're no longer anxious, no longer feel disgusted...? Hmm? How come you're seducing me...?"

Kenzi opened her mouth to deny, but was interrupted by Valk's fingers stroking her clit.

"Don't try to deny it, I'm not crazy and I'm not blind either... woman..."

He knew she'd be annoyed if he called her that, and he was up for a romp.

Bastard! Kenzi thought to herself, and in the hopes to looked angry, she rolled away from him, not that it did her any good. The hand that was stroking her thighs grabbed her and pulled her back. A giggle escaped her.
What the..., why did she made that sound? Did he hurt her?

"What is it, you're hurt...?"

The moment she made that strange sound, he let go of her.

Kenzi turned around. Was he serious? She frowned her brows. Why would he think she was hurt?

"...Uhhh, no..., why?"

"You were making a really strange sound..."

Her eyes widened. No... that's impossible, right? Had he never heard a giggle before?
For a moment Kenzi looked at him in disbelief, but he seemed genuinely surprised by her "strange sound".

"You haven't heard a giggle before? Really? Don't Yautja laugh...?"

"No..., I know what a laugh is, but Yautja do not laugh..., at least not the way you humans do, snicker, yes... But this didn't sound like a laugh, it sounded... smothered..."
Valk tilted his head to look at her, she didn't seem to be bothered by anything.

"...wow... Well, I'm fine, don't worry."

Her heart skipped a beat at the concerned look in his eyes. How could he have gone from being a rough, domineering, egocentric titan to... well... a fairly attentive giant.

"When did we start to change? I mean..., I thought it was just me, but you've changed too."

Valk huffed.

"I mean it Valk, when you took me, you were an inconsiderate asshole, now you're, well let's just say, ...you're almost kind..." Though Kenzi said it with a grin, she really meant it. Unconsciously, she reached out to his face and stroked his mandibles.

A shiver ran through his body, and not just from excitement. Valk bowed his head to the woman on the floor in front of him, and pressed his forehead to hers.