15.

K'aruh

Finding a ship was indeed the easiest part, the feeling they were watching him everywhere lingered in his head the whole time, causing him to constantly look over his shoulder, take detours and use electronic devices as little as possible.

It took him a couple of days, a lot of collecting of reciprocal services, sometimes even some strong conviction and a good portion of his savings, to get off of Prime.

Shifting into hyper-speed, K'aruh headed for the first set of coordinates, eager to find out what his brother wanted him to find.

It took him six days, to get to his destination.

Buried deep inside the frozen ground of a small dwarf planet, K'aruh found a crashed F'treeh ship, it was shot to pieces and due to the cold harsh winds, scattered all over the place.
Even though, K'aruh wore an exoskeleton, in order to walk on the planet's surface, he was happy to enter the crashed ship. Not that it was warm inside, but at least it kept him sheltered from the cold, harsh wind.

The corridors were dark, and slippery. The cold had frozen every piece of liquid on board into a solid piece of ice, so walking was definitely no walk in the park.
When he was half way, a booby-trap almost knocked him out, lucky for him, he had programmed his scanner for abnormalities. His brother always had a knack for traps, and this time was no exception, his brother hadn't disappointed him. Ranac really made sure scavengers weren't able to get what he was hiding, K'aruh though to himself, brushing off the debris that fell off the wall due to the explosion.

It took him a little over an hour to reach the place where Ranac had the hiding spot, the whole damn ship had been stuffed with traps. Ranac's hiding spot was a ridge in one of the sleeping quarters. When K'aruh opened the metal plate, he found a small box, containing an old Yautja data disk. K'aruh frowned his bushy brows, what had his brother been involved in?

Back on the ship, he manoeuvred his vessel underneath the ledge a couple of miles away from the crash site.

The encrypted files, took his computer a couple of hours to decode the data, but being so old, cracking the codes wasn't as difficult as he feared.

While the computer was busy cracking the codes, K'aruh took a hot shower and afterwards prepared something to eat

After his meal, he sat down in the control room, where the computer already showed the decrypted files on the big screen. The files contained schemes of blood and plasma types, amounts of injected fluids, schemes of blood combinations and test objects. K'aruh ran his hand over his face, he had no idea what exactly he was looking at and decided to set it aside after several hours, the files gave him a pounding headache. Having already preprogrammed all the coordinates, all he had to do now was instruct the computer to move on to the next coordination, having no idea what lay ahead, K'aruh decided to rest for a few hours.

Valk & Kenzi

What are you doing to me, woman? He looked at the female on his lap.

After their shared shower, he'd made them both something to eat, and now she was sitting on his lap with her back to his chest, so relaxed, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

During their meal, they hadn't spoken a word, but he knew it was only a matter of time before she came up with questions.

Valk looked at the screen, the alarm, he'd missed during their mating, didn't provide him with any answers, he had no idea who or if someone indeed was heading towards his hide-out, and he shook his head in annoyance causing his dreads to swirl softly over his shoulders.