𝟕~ 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I was at loss for words. 

"It's not only you is it? even the boy what's his name.." he trails of and looks at the documents. "Brandon Hernandez?

I guess i underestimated my only decision and the police too.

Time to lie to my perfection.

"We were raised on the streets and are essentially orphans. We've been together since then. We gave ourselves identities and never bothered to acquire our names on a certificate. It's when we suppose our parents might have abandoned us or died for us to be in that state?" I lie comfortably and calmly.

He kept asking questions, and I did my best to think up a falsehood and tell it to him.

"Yes, I see. Have you ever thought about or sought to locate your parents to see whether they are still alive? What you left as a statement was that you don't know why they may have abandoned you or died after giving birth to you "He speaks, which irks me even more.

"And now, years later, you have expensive cars and clothing. What about your current situation? Street racing, violating the law, causing officers serious injuries and then being arrested? How would you pay such a large ransom? Given that you are only 18 years old, do you have a specific job?" He threw his questions.

"What does it have to do with this particular case? We accept that we violated the laws and all. Could we please leave now? We'll pay the entire amount required, help those we caused harm unintentionally because now I am needed to be somewhere else " i stood up speaking and glaring at the man making him flinch but he quickly recovered.

"That is not all, without knowing about it we can't let you go. since we do not have any convincing and right amount of information the higher authorities have requested to do an DNA test on you both or your finger print so we can run information about you guys and register you guys in the government. also we can find out if you are already registered but in a different name and see if you have a your parents are alive or have any relatives. I'm familiar with such kind of a case as I've handled." he says leaving me no choice to do what he says.

2 hours later

The door opens, and a police man comes in with another woman appears to be in her late 30's, and she also seems to be a little pale and scared. she meets my eyes and gives me a slight smile as i give her a fake innocent smile and she continues. "we have your test results and congratulations we found your family, your father and brothers are on their way here Ms. Moretti."

"And Mr. Hernandez, your DNA results are a match too, we have called your parents their on their way here too. 

My body tense and shock fills me. 

They know.

They know I'm here.

They are coming to get me..

I nodded and took a deep breath and I turn to see Bran in tears. I took his hand in mine and we followed her out.

here we go...

~...~

~𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

The car ride was silent no one spoke, I could see them nervous and I couldn't help but feel nervous as well. What kind of person will she be? Why is she at the police station? what if she's hurt? I'll kill them all who hurt my bambina.

We arrived at the station after what seemed like 30 minutes, and as we walked in, everyone stood up, some with colour draining from their faces and shaking. What can I say, we have a reputation, and we have control over them. 

As we were walking, i see Xinero casually sitting their smoking. he meets my eyes and stood up giving me a look and we follow him.

 "Where's she xinero?" "We'll bring her she's in the waiting room, you just need to sign some papers but let me warn you man. she's not the same little girl anymore, she's grown up beautifully and deadly. somethings very wrong." I went ahead and completed the paperwork.

We waited a few minutes before the door opened, and walked in a beautiful girl with gianna's blue eyes. I knew she had to be my child.

"this is your father and those are your brother, Ms

"this is your father and those are your brother, Ms. Moretti." I waited for her to smile or cry, but she didn't. Her expression was emotionless, and she kept staring at me and her brothers. I cleared my throat and began speaking. "Hello, my name is Armando, and I'm your father." She simply nodded and introduced herself. "Hello, my name is Giselle Rose, and I'm assuming you know who I am." I was hurt because she didn't use our surname in her name, but I covered it up with a smile.

"All right, let's go home and surprise your mother." I turn to face the boys who are staring at her with intrigue. I understand what they're thinking. She is not the same girl she used to be. She went through things that changed her, and the thought of someone hurting her enrages me. "Let's go, boys, you can introduce yourselves at home now, Come on.

We walked out and i shake my hand with xinero for his support, and I went to the car, leaving Giselle to who was walking somewhere else. "Where are you going, Bambina?" She looked up at me and pointed her finger at a boy. I raised my brows, but before I could, Leonardo asked.

 "Why?! Who is he?! She flinched at his tone, and I glared at my son, "he is my best friend, and he is going with his parents as well, I'm going to say bye although its none of your business to know, and I have my car, I'll follow you guys," she says in a cold tone that made me and the boys flinch.

I was disappointed, but I nodded for her to go through, and we got into our car. She crossed the street and walked towards a car. As I see it, my eyes widen.

 My annoying sons began bickering, "HOLY SHIT" and "FUCK THAT'S THE LATEST CAR , PAPAA I WANT ONEE." "How did she afford it?" Alejandro questioned, as i did too. We drove back home with her following us.

this is going not going to be easy, i thought...

Hi loves! i hope you like the chap and sorry it's short.

~ Elle<3