𝟓𝟔~𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟏

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

As soon as we got home, I texted Alexander to let him know I am fine and ran after Mattia. He climbed up his room's window to the roof, which doesn't seem to be difficult. I climb the roof in his footsteps and nope never doing it again! "How do you manage to climb so effortlessly?! I nearly fell down the side! "I scream as he laughs. At the very least, he laughed. I sat down next to him with a smile on my face.

The sky was dark, and the wind was blowing fast, as if a big storm was on its way. "Would you like to share your thoughts, Matt?" I ask quietly, looking at him. It took him a few moments.

"The tape.. I- I thought I was finally truly happy. I thought she was the one, and I never imagined she could be a traitor. It just felt right with her. The moments we shared, but they were all wrong. should I be suffering as a result of her? I don't love her...or do I? Elle, she deceived us, she deceived you, and I can't hate her as much as I should." I wrap my arms around him as he sobs.

I let him cry his heart out...such it's a bitter day for us, and it's even worse without mama. I wiped the tears from my cheek, seeing my brother like this makes me even more determined to shoot Anastasia hundreds of times the next time i see her, but no! She ranks higher and will bleed to death.

"Hear me matt, I never in a million years imagined that my best friend would be one of the reasons I was wronged. As much as I'm hurting, you're hurting too, and nothing I say will help, but I want you to know that maybe you're in love with her, and if you are, it won't be easy, trust me, but don't waste your time either, big brother. You're such a wonderful person, you'll get the girl you deserve when the time comes." I tell him, then get up and leave him to give him some space.

When I walk into my room, I see Alex on my bed, playing at his phone.that was fast. I walk in and shut the door, attracting his attention. He gets up, puts his phone away, and fuck! He looks hot and mouthwatering in a black shirt, pants, and leather jacket. His abs were visible through the shirt's thin fabric. I lick my lips and look up at him, only to see his eyes darken and mine widen.

I clear my throat ," uhm..oh yeah i'll go and change we have to go." was about to enter my closet when he grabbed my hand. "I have something to tell you, baby," he says as he sits back on the bed, making me to sit on his lap as usual. "Yeah? tell me amore," I say, stroking his grown beard.

"I know we've only been dating for a short time, but I want you to know how much I appreciate and love you. I knew I wanted you in my life from the minute I first met you. I'm sorry for hurting you and pushing you away. I longed for someone like you for a long time—someone willing to battle beside me, someone who could make me laugh, and someone who would truly love me.You're in my dreams, thoughts, and every breath I take. I'm with you, and your family is with for you. We can do it, and I am confident that everything will go right. I will go to any length for you, my love, and all I ask is that you stay by my side forever. I love you, baby girl and I'm so lucky to have you as the love of my life. I'm so proud of the person you are now, the strongest, most confident, loving, caring, stunningly beautiful. I'm so fucking happy that I get to call you mine, and mine alone." he finishes and i'm in tears.