𝟔𝟕~ 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

I release my grip on the body guard's neck and turn to face Elijah and Noah with a look. They nod as they knew what is going to happen. "Get me to the cells, Alejandro," I said, not asking him. He turns around and walks out of the mansion without saying anything with us follow him.

When we arrive at the cells, he lets us in, but I stop him. "Get your mental strength and yourself together and go find your sister with all the might you have, and leave the bastards to me. i'll join you in an hour or so." I told him as he has all the power here in Italy and he squeezed my shoulder before leaving to instruct the guards.

With the exception of one, I bury all of my thoughts. My darling girl and our children are my top priorities. When I walk into the cell, I'm faced with two knocked-up men tied up like an X, his wrists cuffed to the square metal rod above and his feet chained to the down at the sides of the square rod.

"Wake them up, Elijah." I order while watching them and lean against the wall taking a cigarette and lighting it. I don't always smoke, but when I do, it helps me stay calm, especially when Elle isn't there.

Noah gets a diamond-edged sharp knife and walks behind our first prey, stabbing him in the upper back, causing him to shriek awake in pain. I chuckle as I see his expression and watch amused at a Elijah sharping the sharpened knife.

He makes eye contact with me and rolls his eyes, "It's not sharp enough for me," he says, frowning. "Wake that fucker up, I don't have time for your entertainment." I tell him, my face tightening and my eyes darkening as I look at the man shivering like a dying fish. No offence meant to fishes.

I grew tired of it, and my patience is wearing thin, my temper high so I put my cigarette between my lips and remove my blazer. I walk over to my tool box, rolling up my sleeves, and cast my look over it. Should I skin him to death, burn him, or drain his blood?

Maybe give the three a shot. I take out a medium-sharpened blade and turn towards to who was screaming bloody murder. The ]a type of accent was one of the first things I noticed, and I had a hunch I knew who was behind it.

I take out my cigarette and took a long drag and threw it away stomping on it.

"Shh be quiet." I murmur, tilting my head, unsure where to begin. hands? chest? head? That's a speedy death so no!  I cut off his filthy shirt and stab it with all my might in the direction of his chest, a little distant from his heart. "A-AHH AAA-HH СТOП СТОП!!" (stop stop) he screamed as his breath caught up with him speaking in Russian.

I scowled "English, dammit! I'm not a fucking translator!" I yell and smack him back and forth, then punch him, letting all my rage out. He sputters blood from his mouth into my shirt while trying to speak, gosh this bitch is going to get it.

"Noah, get me the fucking whip!" I shout, and he quickly passes it to me, and I lash the guy's legs. "Was it Vladimir who send you to kidnap Giselle?" I questioned not stopping the whipping. He shook his head and cried, but he didn't respond. "Fine! Get the one with the spikes for me "I instruct Noah, smirking at the man's reaction.

"Will you answer me now where did he keep her, or should I? " I calmly asked smirking, looking between him and the spike, but he stutters out a no, so I went back to work.

"This time, perhaps your back? That would leave some incredible blood marks, wouldn't it?" With Noah and Elijah joining me, I exclaim with feigned enthusiasm. I move behind him and my gaze is drawn to the other scumbag, who is pale white and bawling his fucking eyes out.

'Unfortunate for you, you're next.' I thought as I swung it on the guy's back, the metals scraping on his skin, leaving slashes and blood oozing out of them. "Fucking hell, this is a sight and stress buster." I say and continue to do so all over his body until he stammered "i-i-i ill tak" (I will talk). I paused and walked in front of him, bloody hell, he looks like he's going to die.

HE WILL BUT NOT YET!

I yell, "SPEAK!" and he flinches. "yess I-it wess hiwmm layve me alown!," he says. (yes, It was him, leave me alone!) He screamed and yelped when he was unable to speak properly. I swiftly pull out my phone and dial Alejandro's number.  " it's  Vladimir?" he asks as soon as he picks up the phone.

"Yes, but I don't have any other information, i'll try the other fucker here."   "Okay you do that. we had a hunch, and it's proven that it's Vladimir, but there's no way I can track Elle down, not even in a single CCTV footage" He spoke frustrated making my stomach drop.  "Don't stop, just look more closely! I'll be there in 30 minutes max."

I grabbed the gun and shot the fucker six times in the face without wasting a second. I then turn to face the other guy. When I study  his face, I notice that he is both terrified and calm. It may mean one of two things: he knew more or he didn't. "Shut his mouth," I said as I grabbed a machete knife. I waited till Noah was finished before starting to skinning him alive.

I was more preoccupied with where my baby girl might be. How could I have been so fucking stupid as to let her go out like that? She didn't even wear the tracker for fuck's sake. fuck! The more I thought, the deeper I cut. I heard one of the two people behind me gag, I won't lie it's a terrible sight to behold, and the squishy sound of flesh tearing. But it didn't matter to me.

My white shirt was stained with this scum's blood, but I couldn't care less. After a while, I stopped not hearing a single weeping sound and saw the fucker barely open his eyelids. I stood tall, gripped his jaw, and forced him to look at me. "Before you die, do yourself a favour if you want a quick death and tell me where she is!" I growl, and he flinches and fiercely nods his head. I swiftly removed the gag. "talk!"

"M-mexico, я не знаю где" he says, and I cuss knowing he can't speak English. "phone," I ask, and Elijah passes it to me. I open Google Translate and repeat what he said, " я не знаю где." When I saw the translation, it said "I don't know where." "Oh for fuck's sake!" I shout and throw my phone away.

"Kill the bastard and come out." I say as I walk over to start another cigarette. Where will I find her in Mexico if I don't know where she exactly is? It is a big country. I'd have to send my guys to search every location, which would take several days. I pause for a moment to reflect before coming to a halt because I figured something. "BITCH BOY!" I said to my self as I raced out of the cell to the mansion.

He has a best chance to help me find her and he better do it fast or else I'll drop him in a acid tank and leave him to die...

~..~

Hey! I'm back with a early chapter update! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I can't believe there are only three more to go. *screams* Thank you for reading, voting, and following me.<3 [small confession i rewrote it two times because it wasn't matching what i wanted to express yk *sighs sadly*]

-DO VOTE & COMMENT!

~El<3