𝟐𝟖~ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭

~𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔~

~𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔~

One thing I never want to see is people I care about being hurt, but I'm sitting in a van right now, watching my best friend get shot right in front of my eyes, and I'm not there to protect her. I stood up and took off running, with Elijah close behind.

My eyes are tearing up at the thought of losing seeing her, my best friend.. my sister. I ran and jumped over the bodies to see Alexander holding Elle and telling her to keep breathing and not to talk.

I get down on my knees and pull her away from him. "Elle, don't you dare to die on me!! What are you guys waiting for? Let's get her to the hospital!" I yell at Alexander, who remains dumbfounded looking at her with so much vulnerability and emotions.

He grabbed her and dashed towards the car, but I stayed behind to look for Victor. I'm sure i saw Alexander knock him out... did he fucking get away? I looked everywhere but couldn't find him, so I chose to leave and go to Elle.

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

We arrived at the hospital, and Alexander grabbed Elle and ran in, yelling for a doctor as we rushed after them. I didn't bother looking around any further because the hospital staff looked terrified, most likely due to Alexander.

Doctor and nurses wheeled her in the hospital bed into the theatre. I sat down, afraid, my mind nearly blank. What am I going to do now .. tell her family, who just got her back? I'm not sure she told them everything. But I have to call them, and Diego, oh my gosh. What will I say to Diego, he sent me to protect her and i couldn't..

I look around the hall and see Alexander sat on the floor, his fist clenched, unclenched, and lost in thought. I started shipping Elle and him from the beginning; I never saw her blushing except when she was with him; she rarely smiled brightly except when she was with him; I know they have met just days ago but have feelings for each other but refuse to admit it. i smile sadly and  took out my phone and dialled Diego's number; after a few rings, he answers.

"hello? Anastasia, I'm glad you called because I was-" I cut him off " Diego, something happened to Elle. She was shot and is in the hospital." There was silence, probably because I shocked him and he wasn't expecting it. "what the fuck?! Is she all right? What happened? Anastasia, tell me right now!" He yelled.

I sob "We attacked the base after hearing he'd be there, and when we arrived, it was empty except for a woman-like dead body. Victor tricked us in his plan and confronted us. Thanks to Elle we got back up and through out the fight  Elle was shot by Victor, who escaped." i explained

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD HE'S GOING TO PAY" "he will!" I said and I meant it, no one mess's with the one i love and live. "Do we plan on informing her father and brothers?" "Yes, call them and tell them they'll find out the truth eventually, and I'll be flying there in an hour, see you then!" He then hangs up, leaving me to drop the bomb on her family. fuck, her father is fucking scary than her.

So, do I tell Alexander about Elle being the daughter of an Italian mafia don?" I ask myself, I take a step towards Alexander, Noah, and Elijah. "Guys...um...I need to tell you something." Alexander nods for me to continue. " I'm going to contact her father and brothers." "yes?..call Diego." oh, OH, OH SHIT, he doesn't know that either. what was i thinking well then hate to break it to you mate. "no, not Diego..her biologicals, they're the Italian mafia." "WHAT?!?" exclaimed the three of them. So there you have it.

"yes so i have got to call them so i thought it'd be better to let you guys know." i say and sigh, they all just stare at me with wide eyes and i roll my eyes and move far away to call them. i took a deep breath and dial Mattia's number. okay i may or may not have been talking to him but now's not the time for that story.

~𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I'm here with Papa and my brothers for this bloody boring meeting. I started playing this candy crush game that gio plays on my phone and became so engrossed in it that I didn't hear them calling me. "Mattia!" Eduardo called, and I sat up startled, putting my phone away. When I look around the table, I notice that everyone is staring at me, especially Papa, who has his eyes narrowed. I averted my gaze and gave others a glare, making them look away afraid.

After the meeting, we stayed and discussed shipment issues. Suddenly, my phone started ringing, and I took it to see Ana calling, a small smile graced my lips, and I stood up and walk to the window to take the call.

"Hey, Ana." There was silence; had she called me by accident? My heart dropped slightly at the thought. "Hello, are you there?" I tried again, and she finally responded, "hey..mattia, I-I want to tell you something, just do what I say first, where are you with your brothers and father?"

"Yes, I am," I frown, "but why?" I hear her take a deep breath in and say, "Can you go to them and put the phone on speaker, it's urgent?" "okayy..wait." "Hey guys, Ana you know Giselle's friend she's on the phone says she needs to talk to us and it's urgent so listen," I say as I walk back to them. I put the phone on speaker after they nodded. "Okay, Ana, you're on speaker, what's the problem?"

" Elle, she-" I cut her off, "what the fuck is wrong with my sister Ana?" I knew something was wrong with the way she talked. "She got shot, she's here in the hospital," I hear her whimper. Chairs began to fall as everyone stood up abruptly "What the fuck? Please tell us what happened!" Papa demanded.

"Please just come here; she needs you all and I am unable to explain everything at this time. It's her right to tell you, not mine, so hurry!" "We'll be there soon! Please send me the address right away!" I say goodbye and hang up the phone. We all dashed out of the office and into our cars, driving straight to the airport, where Enzo had already informed us to get the jet ready.

I had a lot of thoughts racing through my head. What happened to her that caused her to be shot? What if it's one of our enemies, but it hasn't even been a week and no one knows about her return except us? What if its was victor...? I just hope she's okay. We just got her back, she can't leave us. our Sorella...

~...~

hey lovely reader's! here the update. but i don't like this chapter much, but i just wanted to try their pov and don't worry the family drama just started. i might re-write this chapter!:) still hope you enjoyed reading and have a goodnight!<3

-PLEASE DO VOTE<3

~Elle<3