𝟐𝟓~ 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭..

A/N: i have not edited this chapter and all the chapters below

A/N: i have not edited this chapter and all the chapters below. I have been real busy with work and will adjust the mistakes i found. Will post all the other chapters later and will give y'all a heads up when i take them down to edit. Kay? Bye take-care and enjoy reading my book .❤️

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

I'm currently sitting in my car in front of the club, wondering how the fuck I'm going to pull this off. I double-checked myself from the rear-mirror of my car. I look good, not to brag, but I look better than before, and I'm not regretting this decision, so it's a win-win situation. I patched up my earpiece and heard my so-called best friends bitching about me with my baby girl. "You guys do know right,I can hear ya'll bitching about me through the hearing device," I tell them as they were starting to irritated me.

"Calm down, amore. we're just making it appear as if you're not hearing, so if you hear something, let it go through one ear and out the other," she said chuckling. Even though she can't see me, I roll my eyes at her. The bouncer nods as he lets me in, and I tell the them I'm going inside and I hear them say, 'ok'

as soon as i walk in i see the club packed. i roam my eyes through the crowd to find my baby girl and there i see her at the back club in a booth with others. i take her in, how does she manage to look so good. i also see her checking me out when her eyes meet mine i smirk and winked at her.

" baby girl, you like what you see." i teased her not expected such a blunt reply from her. "yes i do." my smirk widens more when i heard her saying "what? D'Alberto is getting that piece of fine ass instead of me." making a mental note to tease her about it.

For now i go ahead with the plan. i see D'Alberto sitting in a booth next to the bar with two other guys. i walk down the bar and took a seat near them and order a drink from the bartender who is one of my men. " get me a whiskey neat."

i recall Giselle telling me how to flirt with a guy. I'm not going to call it flirting; instead, I'm going to call it alluring him. I allowed my gaze to be drawn to D'Alberto. He seems to be in his mid-20s and looks a fairly appealing man.

He caught me staring at him and observed me from all angles, which was fortunate for me. but now I'm feeling fucking self-conscious as no one ever checked me out this long, is this excessive, or am I just not his type? I'm everyone's type, so fuck him. When he met my gaze, I smirked and winked at him then turned around to face the bar, hoping that my charms would work on him.

I called the bartender and motioned towards the target, and he got the message. A minute later i see a waitress approaching him with the drink. The waitress gestures at me letting him know I bought him the drink, which he gladly accepts. He gets to his feet and walks towards me. I can hear Giselle talking. "All right, bello, give it your all!" I sip my drink and mutter a small "okay"

After about a moment, I sense a presence beside me.  "Hey," I say in a deep voice as I turn to face him. " Hello." "Um, thank you for the drink..." he pauses. "Axel," I fill in. "Axel...aah that's a nice name, and thank you for the drink and  Would you like to come over there for a drink with me?" When he asks, I mentally sigh in relief. i give a fake smile and stood up to follow him.

I sat down next to him, and he exchanged a look with the other two guys before they left, leaving me and him alone. I notice him staring at me eagerly, as if he wants to jump on my bones. I got tired of the silence and start talking, "so what's your name?" I ask as he moves closer to me, saying, "my name is D'Alberto, but you can call me Al if you want," in a low deep voice, hoping to sound flirtatious. I know this because I do it myself, but only with my baby girl now.

"That's a unique name, Al, and you seem to be unique as well. Please tell me about yourself."He scoots closer, and it's becoming uncomfortable, so I return my gaze to giselle and she just gives me a supportive smile. As he continues to tell me about himself, I run my hand through my hair in frustration and give him a fake smile. He talked about everything I already knew about him, but nothing I wanted to know. The shithead even tried to touch me; god, this is torturous. When he finally stopped talking, I tried to push him to drink the drink.

"Wow, you sound like a wonderful man; I'd like to get to know you better. Perfect, cheers to our new friendship." With that, I took my drink, as did he, and we clinked the glass, and I sip my drink while glancing at him as he gulps the entire glass. As his eyes began to droop, I smirked and said "mission accomplished, sends some guards outside from the back door, ill be right out with you now." I keep my glass and lift him by his arm, balancing him, and take him outside, telling the guards what to do "take him and lock him down in the cells."

Slightly mature !!

With that, I entered the club and took a seat with the group. "Wow man, you looked real." says Elijah.

I give him a deadly glare, which silences him, and turn to my baby girl, who is already staring at me. "Now don't you think you owe me something, baby girl?" I say as I lean in close.

I keep my hand on her bare thigh and rub in small circle, causing her to shift in her seat,then I slid my hand through the slit in her dress and slid my fingers through her pussy; she was already wet, so I dipped my middle finger in. " Such a tight and warm pussy." I say a s her hand gripped my shoulder in a firm grip, I began to finger fuck her. I gently rub her as if I'm licking and fucking her at the same time. She moans quietly, and I feel her nails digging into my palm. her moaning made my big friend down hard and I groan and shove my second finger in, fingering her ruthlessly until she came on my fingers, moaning my name. "alexx!".

~end~

I took my fingers and licked them while staring into her eyes. "You taste heavenly sweet baby girl," I said, and I was right. She tasted better than any dessert I'd ever had. I smirked as she gave me a glare before turning to talk to Ana. I started talking to the boys.

We decided to go home after a few drinks because we needed to prepare for the mission. We left the club and drove home, her glaring at me with more anger and lust and me? I had a grin on my face, which the boys teased me about, but I was more than happy because I got what I wanted with her way, which left me wanting her more like a drug.

soon..i thought.

hello beautiful readers! hope you like and enjoy this chapter.<3

~the upcoming mature scenes and torture scenes will be warned or marked just FYI. :)

DO VOTE, COMMENT!<3

~Elle<3