𝟑𝟒~ 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

~𝑮𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

~𝑮𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I never thought I'd have to see something happened like this, not to my elle nor my boys. I always knew this life was dangerous when Armando bought me in his life but i loved him too much for it to make a difference in our lives.

14 years ago, Elle was taken away from me that broke all of me. I wasn't the same. No mother would be when her child is ripped away from her.

Now that we got her back but she's in this critical stage i feel my heart break it hurts so much. I'm angry so angry with everyone my sons and especially my husband. My lovely husbitch should've told me before not a week later after she slipped into a coma.

I come here and stay with my baby everyday til its time up for visitors. Today we came home to get freshen up and are waiting for Armando to get his lying ass down here. don't get me wrong i love him but there's a limit to lying specially about my baby.

After waiting for a while i see him running down the stairs, both me and my sons stand up and run after him knowing it's something urgent. "Whats wrong?" I questioned running after him. "Enzo called said s-she moved her hand, she might wake up lets go!" He yells and we all pile up in cars and drive towards hospital.

Tears of happiness and relief falling from my eyes about the news we got. After what it felt like 30 mins to the ride we reached hospital where we all just ran in and saw enzo and the other boy i now know is Alexander waiting outside.

As if it was the right time the doctor came out of the room and went towards Alexander well i don't know why since we are her parents and family but nevertheless we all went near to hear what he had to say.

I listen carefully to what he says "Mr. Bianchi, she's in a stable condition now, but she'll still be too weak to stand up and move around, so be careful with her. She'll be waking up any minute now and you are free to go see her right away." Thank god my baby is fine. We all rush after Alexander into the hospital room and saw her still unconscious.

~..~

It's only been about 5 minutes, and we're all waiting for her to wake up in different corners of the hospital room, some on the couch, some near her bed, like me. My gaze was drawn to Armando, whose was already focused on me and Elle.

He gives me a sad smile. I turn to look at Elle when I hear her groan and see her stir awake. "Hey, baby,  We've here." I reassure her while holding her hands. It's as if she peeled open her eyes with difficulty, adjusting to the light in the room and moved her gaze around us, blinking rapidly.

"m-mama!" I'm in tears. "Oh, my baby! Mama's here." "w-water p-please." Oh yes, water. I see Gio filling a cup and passing it to me. "Here, baby," she attempts to sit up but fall back grunting in pain. "Bambina, wait, let me," Armando says as he helps her sit up, adjusting the pillows so she can sit back comfortably.

I urge her to drink water and sit back down setting the cup back. there is silence in the room. I can see the gears in her head turning, seeing us and mostly looking anywhere and everywhere to avoid her papa's gaze.

"How are you feeling love?" Alexander questions stepping in front of her. The men in this room turned to face him like the snap of a finger at the endearment. I smirk a little, knowing how things are going and will go in the future.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it's nothing." She says it plainly, which upsets Alejandro. "Nothing?! Huh Did you know your heart stopped twice before they were able to resurrect you? You don't know how papa mama and everyone else in this room felt!" He yelled at her, making her eyes glistened with tears.

"Did you ever consider what might happen to us? To you?... and you claim it was nothing?" He says expressing so many emotions that everyone in the room was taken aback. He stood up and stormed out of the room. My baby burst into tears at that point.

Before I can say anything, Armando scoops her in his arms, taking care not to trip over the wires. "It's all right, bambina, let it out," he coos.

She eventually calms down and separates from Armando. She smiles at me, and I return her smile as I walk up to her and give her a tight hug. "Ti voglio bene," I say as I kiss her cheeks. "Ti amo mama," those words from her makes me feel alive and happy. I take a step back to allow her brothers to greet her.

Enzo and Leo rush up to her and hug her, but it seems that they are hugging the living shit out of her, which makes me chuckle and say, "Let your sister breathe boys." They are all laughing. Elle teases the two of them, saying, "I almost died again." They shake their heads, muttering something I didn't comprehend and place a kiss on her head. I'm taken aback from the sight and look in awe..

Gio bursts into tears as he rushes to embrace Elle

Gio bursts into tears as he rushes to embrace Elle. " ow big baby, look at me now, I'm fine." Elle Coos, knowing her condition, unveiled a fearsome troll on him.

"Won't you come and hug me, Matt?" elle asks. He shakes his head and approaches to hug her. "I love you, little elle, never leave us okay?" he tells as he breaks the hug. "Never Again" she promises and she converses with the others.

I feel someone behind me, someone I knew very well. I lean back as he pulls me back to him. "I don't want this to moment to be over because it feels so complete and happy, and I hope Alejandro is okay," he sighs. "It won't amore just relax and I'll talk to him. So, do you accept my apologies?" This makes me scoff. "I'll think about it later," i say, taking a moment to gush over our beautiful children. I kiss his lips and return my attention to our children.

~...~

hey loves! i hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you for following me, the ones who have followed me! and see you in the next chapter. BA BYE, LOVE YA GUYS!<3

-DO VOTE &COMMENT!<3

~Elle<3