𝟏𝟏~ 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

To say the least, it took a lot of explaining to them about what I do as in my business, and it was a risky decision I had to make or else they wouldn't let me go anywhere. I'm in my room right now, about to drop the family bomb on Diego and, of course, Ana the stupid bitch i call my best friend didn't even respond to my text.

I dialed Diego's number, and he answered on the third ring. "Um hi Diego," I say nervously. "Giselle, forget the greetings, what did you do? You, along with my obnoxious son are going to give me more grey hairs than ever before "Straight to the point, uhh. "Okay, so..."

After explaining everything that had happened, including how I was arrested and DNA tests, meeting my family and explaining what they knew and didn't know, my decision to stay here for a while. He didn't say anything, and I'm waiting for him to tell me whether or not I did the right thing.

"I honestly didn't expect you to crack so easily in front of your family. I've known Armando for a long time, and I know he won't lie to you. You should give them a chance, and I understand that you have to stay there, so I'll send all of your cars and belongings, as well as Anastasia, so you won't be alone there and Mi hija, ( my daughter ) I'll miss you."

I'm tearing up a little. He has always been a father figure to me, and even in his cold demeanour, I see a caring individual. He has always been there for me over the last two years. "I'll be there soon, old man, and don't think you'll be able to get rid of me."

"II just want to thank you for everything you've done for me-" he cuts me off. "You don't need to thank me, and you're always welcome here." "I appreciate, and can you also ship my baby boys?" I say this in a baby voice "actually seriously? They'll freak out, Giselle." "No, they won't!" i shout through the phone.

i hear him sigh," Okay, I'll , now take care and be extra careful in your missions." I let out a squeal of delight and thanked him.

After the phone call, I was on my phone checking with my assistant until there was a knock on the door. I yelled a come in, and gio came in. "Hello, Stellina, what are you doing?" "Nothing was going to sleep. So, how about you?"

I noticed him hesitating "Can I sleep with you because I couldn't sleep? Of course, if you don't mind." awe "Yes, c'mon," I says as he slides under the covers, and I snuggle closer to him and close my eyes.

I heard him say, almost in hushed tones, "I missed you, Stellina," and it just broke my heart as his voice came broken. I snuggle up even more and drift off to sleep.

~..~

The next morning.

"Dio mio, they look so cute"

" i want to cuddle with her! they look so cute ugh!" i hear Lorenzo's whining.

"its not fair!"

" i'm so fucking jealous" i think that was mattia.

"oh hush you will wake them up! take a picture!!." some one squeals i think it was mama.

"it's too late for that i'm awake" i say as i try sit up but couldn't. i open my eyes to see gio sleeping. i chuckle and tickle him. " leave me you fat ass and get up! i yell "aah aah stop s-stop!, i'm upp!" he says and we sit up and look around the room to find everyone present.

All my brothers enviously looking at us, almost glaring at Gio? I laugh and shoo everyone away. "Okay, everyone, I need to get ready! You as well, gio "He pouts, kisses my forehead, and walks away.

I jumped into the shower and took a relaxing hot shower before walking back into the room to find myself wearing a black sweatshirt and joggers. I forgot to bring my clothes, so they're all at the hotel. I brush my hair and put on my shoes before going downstairs.

 I brush my hair and put on my shoes before going downstairs

( the outfit only )

I walk into the dining room and take a seat beside Gio, greeting "good morning!" My brothers and papa respond with a chorus of good mornings. "Good morning, baby," mama said. I smiled at her, and the maids came over to serve us breakfast, for which I thanked them.

"So, papa, I'll be returning to the hotel to get my clothes and another car I own. Oh, and my assistant and bodyguards came with me to Italy, so I'll have to explain things to them."

Papa nods and continues, "OK, bambina, take one of your brothers with you." hmm "okay, who wants to go with me?" At that moment, everyone says "me" at the same time and scowls at each other, and I burst out laughing at their expressions.

"Okay, guys, can we all go eat somewhere and spend some time after? What do you think about that?" They grin and nod. I hear the twins exclaim, "Hell yes!" I couldn't help but smile when I saw them.

We finished our breakfast and made our way out, oh no! I forgot "Um, my best friend Ana is coming to stay with me today along my baby boys, is that okay with you guys?" And my brothers' and papa's footsteps abruptly came to a halt.

I collide with Enzo's back and land on my nose. "Owie," I rub my nose and look up at him, and he gives me a sly smile before turning serious. "BABY BOYS?!" they all exclaim at the same time, glaring hard at me. I mentally smirked as I realised what they thought it was.

 haha.

~'you evil bitch!' says my subconscious.

' what? they say they are mafia but how dumb could they be' i say innocently.

~'seriously, if looks could kill hoe you be dead by now.'

'well this will be fun messing with them!' i say as i snapped out of my thoughts when papa called me.

" yes papa?" i say sounding innocent and his eyes turn soft but again serious. "Giselle what do you mean by baby boys?" he asked calmly, too calm calling me by my name.

"Yes, there are two, and they are five, and you better treat them well because they are very sensitive and babyish or else," I say as I walk out, giving my coldest, most lethal glare. "Let's go, I don't have all day!" I yell, and they rush behind me, questioning me but I ignore them and get into my car, driving away to the hotel.

hey lovely people! i hope you like the chapter!

follow and vote! <3

~Elle<3