𝟏𝟐~ 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫..

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I arrived at the hotel to find Nova, my assistant and my bodyguards waiting for me. Mr. T is my head guard and as I call him, he heralds towards my car and opens the door for me as soon as he see it. I thank him and see my brothers exiting the car as well.

As they approached me, my bodyguards made them stop, and I sighed. "Mr. T, let them in, they're my brothers," I yell. He let them in, and my brothers were worried? . "Sorella, why do you need so many guards?" Al questioned.

What should I say to them? "Well i'm a businesswoman, It's just for safety reasons and can you guys go and wait for me at the diner, I'll finish soon and join," I quickly gestured towards and diner near the street, dismissing the questions before they went any further.

Nova speed walks towards me. " Are my stuff ready?" i ask. "yes ma'me." " Good,  listen, i'll be staying in Italy so i want you to catch a plane and go back to New York and handle things at the office there and report me is that clear?" "yes ma'me". i nod satisfied.

I return to Mr.T and tell him, "Mr. T, I'll be moving to Italy for the time being, Anastasia is on her way, and the jet will land in an hour. I'd like you to pick her up and bring her to the address I texted you and bring my baby boys to me , they plan to stay here too."

He gives me a firm nod and escorts me to the restaurant. If you're wondering why I need bodyguards when I'm an assassin, it's because of Diego. Victor and he is still after me, so Diego assigned Mr.T's team to me.

I enter the diner, which seems to to be ancient but alluring, and move ahead inside to see my brother's

I enter the diner, which seems to to be ancient but alluring, and move ahead inside to see my brother's. I take a seat between Enzo and Leo. "We waited for you to come to order as a group." Al says as he calls a waiter. We all order pasta because it is the diner's speciality.

While I waited for my food, I decided to ask my brothers some questions. "Tell me something about each of you, and I'll do the same, so I'll begin first. I like the colours red and black, and my favourite food is Alfredo pasta. I also enjoy street racing."