Title: Tangled Legacies: Love and Loyalty in the Crossfire.

Dear Readers,

I am thrilled to share the exciting news you've been eagerly waiting for! This book continues in the gripping and heart-stirring new book, "Tangled Langacies: love, loyalty in the crossfire: Dante and Dev's Journey."

In "The Devil's Killer Queen," you witnessed the thrilling story of Giselle Rose Moretti, her rise from a kidnapped young girl to a formidable assassin and street fighter, and her fateful encounter with Alexander Bianchi, the enigmatic mafia king known as the 'Devil.' Their love defied all odds, and the echoes of their powerful journey resonated with readers around the world.

Now, the spotlight turns to the next generation of Bianchi:

In "Tangled Legacies," the compelling sequel to "The Devil's Killer Queen," Dante and Dev Bianchi find themselves at a crossroads as their conflicting choices lead them down separate and perilous paths.

Dante, the daring and charismatic twin, fully embraces his family's criminal legacy and dives deeper into the world of organized crime. As he rises through the ranks of the Bianchi empire, he becomes entangled with power, wealth, and dangerous alliances. But his heart is torn between his loyalty to the family and his growing affection for Sophia, a dedicated and ambitious police officer determined to bring down the very empire Dante is a part of. As they navigate their treacherous love, Dante must confront the moral dilemmas of loyalty, sacrifice, and the impact his choices have on those he cares about.

On the other side of the spectrum, Dev yearns for a legitimate and honorable life away from the shadow of crime. He seeks a future that will separate him from his family's dark past. However, fate has other plans as he falls for Isabella, the daughter of a rival mafia boss. Their forbidden love blooms amidst the backdrop of a brewing mafia war, threatening to destroy everything they hold dear. As Dev is torn between his heart's desires and his family's safety, he must summon the courage to make difficult decisions that could forever change the course of their lives.

As Dante and Dev's paths diverge, their once unbreakable bond is tested like never before. Family loyalties, societal expectations, and the complexities of love intertwine, creating a web of intrigue and danger. Their choices lead to consequences that reverberate throughout the Moretti family, putting them all in the crossfire of their own emotions and decisions.

"Tangled Legacies: Love and Loyalty in the Crossfire" is a gripping tale of conflicting choices, moral dilemmas, and the enduring power of family. As the Bianchi empire faces internal conflicts and external threats, Dante and Dev must find a way to reconcile their differences, confront their destinies, and navigate a treacherous love that defies boundaries and societal expectations. In this heart-pounding continuation of the Moretti family saga, the brothers must choose between loyalty to their legacy and their pursuit of love and redemption.

let me know your thoughts! 

xoxo

edited:

Its published go check out!!