𝟑𝟕~ 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡?

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I walk out leaving Alexander alone, he doesn't deserve anything from me . i knew i shouldn't let my guard down with him even in the first place i shouldn't have. but now that i know i like him..no scratch that, i love him which i shouldn't but now i do..ughh i hate my self.

Walking down the stairs in anger cursing myself i didn't see the big figure in front of me and i crashed into someone's back again. "ouch! you mother fucking assh-" i stop myself when i see who i was cursing. shit! "Um hi papa.." i say sheepishly giving a small fake smile.

Others are giving us amused looks. "Yes, bambina, I'm glad you're here. I just wanted to let you know that we'll be returning home tomorrow." He says, causing my heart to drop. "w-what? so quickly?" "Yes, and it's final," he says sternly. "I nod, agreeing that perhaps I should go for the best. I look at Ana and give her a 'we-need-to-talk' look, she nods and walks away, most likely to my room.

I excuse myself and go upstairs to find Ana laying starfish on my bed. I just hop on my bed and snuggle with her because I'm not in the mood to comment "He addressed me by name, Ana. He said I didn't mean anything to him, basically saying I was just one of his daily whores with whom he flirted, calling me 'mine' and shit. This is so annoying and frustrating!" I shrieked.

"Listen to what I'm saying, Elle, I think we should leave and if he doesn't see how prescious you are then fuck him! and We all including me, Noah, and Elijah heard what happened between you two " i move away and narrow my eyes at her, "you guys were eavesdropping?" her eyes widen. what no! did you forget we came to his office with you but you slammed the door to our face when you went in." somehow we burst out laughing and ended up me crying more.

"I love him. Ana, the first time I saw him, butterflies erupted in my stomach, and the first time we kissed, it felt like the most perfect kiss I'd ever had; everything about him was perfect. I finally believed I had found someone who would see me differently, someone who would see my pain and scars and still love me. I was hoping for Alexander, but he turned out to be like the others.-

why? Why couldn't I be happy for a change? Was it because of my sins, or because of the number of people I've killed? or as a result of what I've been through? am i not good enough?" I ask her, crying to myself.

She cups my face in her palms and turns me toward her. "Listen to me! and listen well. You're already fucking enough. If he doesn't realise the importance of you in his life, he doesn't deserve you el. Please, no more crying. If you need me, i'm always here for you kay? " I smiled as she said it. "I'm glad to have you Ana" I tell her and hug the life out of her..

after crying for sometime i calmed myself down that when i remembered my baby boys in my room, aww how much i missed them. i giggle to myself when i see king sleeping so adorably and prince looks like he just woke up. my babies have been gotten big.