𝟒𝟎~𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

It was late in the evening when we arrived home, and we were exhausted, especially me; I feel as if all of my energy has been consumed, and I am strained. I put the negatives aside and went to my room to take a shower.

After showering, I put on my robe and went to my get my handbag to look for my phone to call Ana.  I called her twice this morning to find out where she was and why she didn't come back with us. I didn't see her while we were eating breakfast this morning, neither was she at home.

I texted her because she wasn't answering her phone and got the usual response: 'I have some business with Diego so I will be heading back to italy tommorrow don't wait up.' It was odd that she didn't say anything to me after my crying session.I know something is going on with her but i knew better than to question her.

I just shrugged it off and got dressed in black crop top and matched it with my black high west pants with one of my favourite leather jacket. After I finished my light make-up, I went to my hair and noticed how long it is, which is difficult for me to maintain at times so i tie it in a bun and wore my accessories.

 After I finished my light make-up, I went to my hair and noticed how long it is, which is difficult for me to maintain at times so i tie it in a bun and wore my accessories

Eventually, i decided to go to a salon and get my hair cut because I had nothing better to do until dinner. I grabbed my phone and handbag, and went downstairs. When I saw no one down, I walk over to Papa's office to inform him that I'm leaving.

I knocked and got a come in, but instead of Papa, I met Ale. "Hey ale," I said as I took a seat. "Hello, Sorella, where are you going?" He questioned after seeing my outfit, but thankfully did not comment on it my respect for him higher for that.

"I have nothing to do, even though I'm tired, I won't be able to sleep, so I came in to tell you that I'm going out to the hair saloon." He hmms "OK, but be back early, okay?" He says focused on his work.

"By the way, what are you up to?" I asked as  He sighed and leaned back in his chair. "I've caught a few people tampering with the French mafia's drug shipment, and they have yet to be questioned because I have a lot of paperwork from the office."