𝟏𝟑~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I am woken up from my sleep from constant ring of my phone. i groan and curse out who is calling at this time of early morning. i look to the side to see Ana drooling in her sleep. i chuckle and reach my damn phone.

I pick up the phone and answer. "Hello, killer," my eyes widen as I check the caller ID, it was Mason, an old friend, who helped me in the past. "Hello to you as well, Mason, or should I say Don? What do you need from me to call this early it's morning here, given that you clearly know I'm not a morning person?" I make a grunting sound.

He chuckles. "Please accept my apologies, but I sorely needed your help with my mafia." Oh, did I mention he's the don of the American mafia? no? He is, after all. "What kind of help?"

"The Russians attacked one of our warehouses, stole our shipments, and killed our men. And I believe it would be favourable if we discussed this in a meeting along with my son, who is now the don."

Oh my good lord

"I'm currently in Italy on a business trip. So, since it is urgent, I'll be in New York by tomorrow. and I'd like to repay the favour for your help to me." " Alright, thank you ." "Don't mention Don, I'll text you the location where we'll meet." I then hung up the phone.

That bastard victor always ruins my happiness and peace. I curse him and and call Mr. T. "Yes, boss?" "I need you to get my jet and car ready to fly to New York in the next two hours." " Of course, boss." I thank him and walk into the shower, trying to figure out how to tell my family.

I walk out to find Ana awake and my babies snuggling together. Aren't they adorable? I am taken aback by the sight and turn to Ana. "Hey, we need to go to New York, there's a mission for me from the American mafia and it's the Russian," I say as her eyes widen and she stands up. "What, yet again? I'm going to blow those motherfucking cocksuckers ..." She also curses and walks into my shower.

I enter my walk-in closet, where my clothes are neatly hung. What should I wear? I chose to dress formally. On top, I wore a pretty lace red bralett, red pants, and a red matching blazer. I put on my usual light make-up and red blood lipstick. Then, for my hair, I pin it curly and match it with my black Gucci heels.

i came out of the room to see , Ana in a similar outfit as me in a black sheer cutout top and pants and black matching blazer draped on her shoulders. we look towards each other and giggle then walk down stairs.

 we look towards each other and giggle then walk down stairs

(Red outfit is Giselle, Black outfit is Anastasia)

It was only 8 am, and I'm not sure if anyone is awake, but I hope so. I walk down the stairs and see papa and mama cuddling. They notice us, and Papa furrows his brow. "Good morning, papa and mama." "Good morning, girls. Why did you get up so early? "papa asks, and I turn to face Papa.

"Um, papa, I have some important business in New York today, and I'm taking Ana with me." He gets to his feet "What's the matter, bambina? You've only been in Italy for two days "As his eyes become sad, he asks.

"it's nothing like that, just regarding my business." it didn't feel good lying to them but i can't tell them the truth either so it's going to be like this.

"when will you be leaving?"mama asks, "in two hours mama" she nods and smiles." lets go have breakfast the boys will be down soon."

"What will you have ana?" Mama asks her."Oh anything is fine mrs. moretti." Mama shakes her head and tells " oh dear call me gianna or gia" she smiles and walk towards kitchen.

I hear loud footsteps and look back to see my brothers walking in. They look at us and looks us up and down and says " nope sorellina go change and where are you two going this early morning" i visibly gulp and start.

"I have to go to New York for business for a week, and no, I'm not changing," I scowled, and they sat silently. "Now?" Ale asks. "Yes, in exactly two hours. I promise I 'll return. And I'll have Ana and my security team with me, so I should be fine "I'd like to persuade them.

"There's nothing we can do except ask that you be careful and call us every day, okay bambina?" "Yes, papa," i says as gio stands up and walks away from the table. When I follow him outside, I notice him petting my babies. "Gio, are you all right?" He turns to hug me and shakes his head no. "Please let me know when you'll be back for me and us. I was missing you."

"Oh gio, my brother ill be back I promise i'm just going for business matters so don't you worry." He looks down at me and smiles.

We come in, eat breakfast, then I and Ana go upstairs to pack. I put on everything cute and sexy, as well as my work outfits and shoes, because you never know what the occasion will be, especially my mission outfit, which is all black.

It was time for us to leave, and my family is all here to see us off. Well, I'll be back in a week, they think I'm going to leave, but not now..

I hug everyone and lastly mama, she was crying. " oh my baby, ill miss you.!" I tear up a little "mama i'll be back before you know it and ill miss you all" i said looking at all of them.

Me and ana get in our cars and drive off to the airport. When we reach there i see Mr. T walking up to my car to open my side door as usual. "boss" he says and i smile and nod and i walk into my jet.

After two and a half hours, our plane lands safely, me and ana talked all the way here and we walk out to find a car waiting well my car. I walk over to the car, gesture the guards, and get in. We arrived at my house here in New York.

We've been here a few times, so Ana knows way to her room, and we both retire to our rooms for a nap before heading down to the club. Yes, I'll meet the Don at Diego's Club because it'll be useful for me.

~..~

-PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT

-FOLLOW ME<3

~Elle<3