𝟒𝟖~𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

~𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔~

~𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔~

THE NIGHT BEFORE THEY WERE GOING BACK TO ITALY:

This was the third time I'd seen Elle have a mental breakdown, this time over a guy. Alexander. I thought they were meant to be, and I still believe that. They both operate in the same manner, as cruel and heartless killers. That was to be expected, but I never want to see her like that again.

Mattia informed us that we would be returning to Italy the following day. He and I have grown very close; I've never had a boyfriend, despite the fact that I'm an assassin with occasional one-night stands. I think I like him, but I'm not sure I could ever be with them after what I did to Elle. I'm packing my belongings right now because it's midnight and i didn't want to wake up early morning and ruin my precious sleep. 

My phone rang and i stop what i'm doing and walk towards my nightstand and pick up the phone to see who it was my worst fucking nightmare. 

BOLD:ANA/ ITALIC:UNKNOWN

unknown: Hello, my darling daughter!

What the fuck do you want right now? : Ana

unknown: Is that how you speak to your father? And I love how brave you've grown to be, my little bird. is that my pet teaching you you all stuff, huh?

Vladimir, you are not and will never be my father! : Ana

unknown: *evil laugh* Listen, little bird, I suggest that you keep that attitude down and do what I've told you to do.

What?! I can't! I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow! : Ana

unknown: Do it, I need to know when that bastard Diego is getting his shipment, or say good-bye to your little lover and your dear mother Anastasia.

He then hangs up the phone. I truly hate feeling helpless. I despise having to betray Diego and, more importantly, my best friend, who is the only true family I have aside from my mother. Yes, my mother. elle has no idea I have a mother in fact, she knows nothing about me other than the fact that I work for Diego and am an orphan. We don't know much about each other's pasts, she believes, except that I already know what happened to her. My stepfather happened.

My stepfather is Vladimir Smirnoff. When my real father died, my mother Annabelle married him. He began abusing me and my mother when I was nine years old. He trained me to be a killing machine, just like Elle, but for a different reason.

 He sent me away when I was eleven years old to spy for the Spanish mafia; I still spy for him, but not as much as I used to just because he has my mother held hostage somewhere in the world.