𝟔𝟒~ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

Everyone had a good time with Davina, Sylvie, and Scarlet at the end of the day. I just finished telling Alexander what he'd been missing out on. He slept the entire evening away and only awoke an hour ago. "Alex? Can we go get Starbucks? "I ask him sweetly, and he raises an eyebrow.

"Now, baby?" he asks, and I pout and nod. He chuckles and bends in to kiss away my pout. "Let's go, but are you going in that baby? Should I bring your clothes to change?" To which I immediately respond with a loud no. I was dressed in his oversized long-sleeved shirt and sweatpants. "This is nice. it's comfortable, and we're not going out of the car, right?" "Right, c'mon,"

With that, we left and drove to Starbucks. "What do you want baby?" "Can you get me a caramel popcorn frappuccino, five brownies, and a pack of chocolate chip cookies." With a sweet kiss to Alex, I put my order. He grins and gives my orders.

"So, we're not going to the Moretti Mansion tonight, okay? Alejandro texted me, telling me to stay at my parents because they want to decorate the house for you as a surprise. Is that okay with you? Will you be comfortable there?"

Mari and Mason, who had been unable to come due to business, also travelled to Italy for the gender reveal. Someone had to be there, so Noah moved to New York and is now handling the business. Elijah has also been of extremely helpful to me. While the older siblings are at work, he hangs out with me and the younger siblings and helps be get my cravings of the day.

"That's perfectly alright....whoa this smells divine." I blurt out, my attention focused solely on my brownies.

I dive in the bag and take the first bite, which makes me moan in pleasure. 

Food pleasure ya'll..

 "Is it that good, can I have a bite?" Alex asks and my gaze fixed on him. "Why didn't you order for yourself?" I asked, scooting to the side of my seat to get away from him.

Well i tried...I'm too big now.

"W-what. I thought you'd share with me, that's five big pieces, can you eat those alone?" I stopped eating when he said that. "Amore, do you want to face my wrath tonight?"

I gave him a death glare, which caused him to gulp. "Of course not, darling, eat well, all right? I love you."

"Hmm..love you too.."I mumble taking a long sip from my drink.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~