𝟒𝟓~𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟐

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

The day passed us by, with my brother attempting to catch me and throwing each other into the sea. I even pretended to drown in order to get back at them but instead got a big ass scolding from the oldies. We ate lunch in a diner where grandpa suggested and went for a drive all of us. When we got home, it was around 5 p.m and saw all the ladies mama, grandma, and aunties waiting for us in the living room.

"Go change your clothes, bambina, or you'll catch a cold," papa says as I glare at Luca and Angelo, who are looking away from me. the reason of me getting a possible cold.  "stop glaring and go." Papa says sternly, causing me to huff and dash upstairs to my room.

As I walked into the room, I noticed Ana on her phone on my bed. "YOU BITCH!" I exclaim, and she laughs and says, "YOU HOE!" We exchange hugs. "I really missed you; why didn't you tell me before you left, huh?" "Well, I just didn't want to bother you because you were healing and had a heartbreak right in front of me, so I went by myself." She says this while flashing me a smile that doesn't quite reach her eyes.

"Anyway, aunty said we're going out tonight for a girls' night!" She says changing my mood. "Yes! I'm going to get drunk tonight," I said and she agreed. "But why are you wet?" she questions. "Luca and Angelo threw me in the water." I mutter as she chuckles.   "Anyway, I'll see you tonight after I take a nap."she tell me  "Don't you want to hang out?" I ask. "Nah, I'm just tired asf." That's strange because she never says no to our hangouts. "OK, see you later," I say as she exits my room.

I quickly change into a large loose shirt and shorts and pick up my phone to call my informant. "Hello, boss?" I hear him say. "yes. I need you to look into what Ana is up to as soon as possible. Can you pull it off?" "Yes, please give me a day." "OK, bye!" I say as I hang up the phone. I decided to take a nap because I'm exhausted and i still have three hours left.

Two hours later:

I just woke up and took a warm shower before getting ready. I put on some makeup and do a smokey eye and applied my favourite red lipstick. I straightened my hair and braided one side of it before clipping it back.

I went into the closet and took out the dress I'm wearing tonight, which is a red sleeveless dress with that shows appropriate amount of cleavage and a row of small buttons as a design. Since it's also a girl's night but the old ladies are going i'm keeping my dress very decent.

I wore my diamond necklace and completed my look with a pair of red heels with a gold strap.

Overall, I look fucking hot and sexy, as I always do.

I check the time and see that I'm on time. I took my purse and put my phone, lipstick, two knives, and a gun inside. It's always a good to be one step ahead.

I go downstairs to find everyone ready, with their husbands in grumpy moods and sad pouts. Ana and Matt are flirting with each other. They're gross, but they're cute. I hope what I'm assuming about Ana is not true, then I'll probably approve them to date...maybe.

I got their attention as the clinking of my heels got closer and louder. Yes, I enjoy receiving attention. "Before anyone says anything, you are very beautiful, Sorellina, but please go change." Ale says, and everyone nods, which makes me roll my eyes.

"No, Ale, I thought we were done with this." He sighs in defeat and turns to face others, whispering not so quietly. "Perhaps we should tag along?" and we all girls yell a resounding no. "NO!, ladies, let's go before they make another excuse," grandma says, and we all dash out to the limo.

We're already gossiping and drinking when we arrive at one of Papa's restaurants. The exterior is extravagant, but the interior is stunning. We went inside and were seated in a VIP section. We placed our orders, and I requested chicken Alfredo and red wine for myself.

While we waited, they began to ask questions and get to know me better, and Ana and I told them about Alexander. "So you're telling me he claimed you as his and when you finally fell for him, he just tossed you aside as if you didn't exist?" My aunt Alisha asks, and I nod and look down, not wanting to cry once more.

I'm not sure why I'm crying so much these days "Hey, look at me, I'm not going to say it'll be okay because falling in love is a big deal, especially for someone like you baby, and more over you deserve better. Did you listen to him after everything he said to you?"mama says and ask.

"No, I did not; I simply left that morning without saying anything. I doubt he knew I was leaving, and it's probably for the best that we won't see each other again." No, it isn't good "I believe you're in for a surprise, Elle. He'll be attending the mafia gala." Aunty Meredith says, and I'm not surprised because he's literally the mafia king, and he's supposed to be there.

The night went by with us being young and getting drunk in a club, even mama and grandma, okay, grandma didn't drink much but mama did. We all stumbled home, clutching each other for support. I feel like I'm going to puke because my stomach is acting strangely.

When we got off the limo, we saw 6 men disappointed and my brothers amused but pissed when they saw us drunk. "Really, mama, you got drunk too?" asks Enzo, who is quickly silenced by Mama. "Shush boy, I'm still young enough to party." she says, passing out in papa's arms, and I burst out laughing with the others, but the next thing I knew, i puked my guts out. As I passed out, I saw leo covered with my puke.

Definitely the greatest night out...

~..~
Hey back! So let me know if you liked the chapters and i hope you enjoyed reading. <3 until then BA BYE!

-Vote & comment!

~Elle<3