𝟒𝟐~𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

~𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

~𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

"Would she be okay with this?" asks my wife. "i hope so and she knows about mafia, is already involved not that i'm happy with it. but as her father i'll love and support her in whatever she'll do. so i'll just ask her for conformation." you must be confused as to what is happening. we have mafia gala in two days where she will be announced and the world will know the Italian mafia princess has is alive and has returned.

The guards at the gate informed me that Dad had arrived. I'm wondering if he'll kill me with his bare hands or if Ma will beat me up with her branded heel. I shivered at the thought, and we went out the front door to find our sons already there, and  Gianna informed me that elle had gone to the office.

"Armando, my boy, how are you?" my mother asks. "I'm great, ma, well how about you?" she scowled and took a step in front of me."Boy, why didn't you tell me about her? I swear I'm this close to beat you up," she says, pinching her thumb finger.

"I'm sorry ma, a lot of things happened with elle and I forgot to tell you guys, and why are we standing here? lets go inside." They went inside while I hugged my brothers and nephews and my wife hugged their wives. "So wvres sissy?" a small voice behind me speaks up. I look down and see my adorable niece Stormy. "Hello Principessa, your sissy be back soon."

"Is she not at home?" my father questioned. "No, she had work in the office so i'm sure she will be back any minute now." They looked at us, mystified, as soon as I said that. "Well, long story short, our baby is the Giselle Rose Gracia." The room erupted with gasps. "How?" asked Marco. "Well, I believe it's best if she tells you herself." I finished as the front door opened, my bambina walked in.

"Is that her?."

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

"Is that her?" I heard someone who appears to be my grandmother ask, and let me tell you she's very beautiful for her age.  "Yes," Papa responds. "All of a sudden, I'm mushed with a hug from my grandmother." I lean in to hug her back because she's a couple inches shorter than me, hehe. "grandma?" "Aw, my baby, I missed you so much," she says, breaking the hug and pecking my entire face, causing me to giggle and everyone to awe.

When I look back, I see many men in suits, along with Papa and Ale. Without a doubt, my cousins and uncles. "Guys, please introduce yourselves," papa says.  " hey piccolo amore, (little love) my name is Greyson, and this is my wife, your aunt Meredith, and my sons." Meredith, my aunt, reaches and embraces me. "You've matured into a gorgeous young woman, Elle." I thank her and turn to face my cousins.

"Hello, Sorella, my name is Marco, I'm 25 years old, and it's nice to have you back." Like Ale he talks with a emotionless face. " Don't worry, I'll break you just like I broke Alejandro." I mutter under my breath as uncle greyson heard me and stifled a laugh.