𝟐𝟎~ 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

After my little fight with Alexander, the day flew by as I, Ana, and Ky (Kai) binge-watched Lucifer. "Now look at that sexy ass," Ky said, and to which i completely agreed to,"I only watch the show for Tom Ellis". but then our moment was cut short when the door to my room slammed open.

Lucifer, who surfaced outraged, walked in. Just kidding, it's Alexander, his eyes narrowed at the sight of me. I raise my brow at him. What's causing his pants to twitch. "Who the fuck is Brandon, who is downstairs asking for you?!" he asks coldly. what? What exactly is he doing here?

I jump out of bed and run downstairs, ignoring his questions. I notice bran there bouncing on one leg, and when he notices me, he walks towards me. "Bran, what are you doing here—how did you know I was here?"

"I sorta hacked your tracker, but G, we need to talk right now. He says," looking behind me, and I see everyone here."

"Guys, this is Brandon, my best friend," Mason and Mari welcome him. We were about to leave when Alexander spoke up. "you will be talking here." "No, we don't," I say as I turn around. "You do, now do it here," he say. I sigh and look at Bran, who nods and i motions for us to move to the living room.

"Can you tell me what's wrong, Bran?" he takes a brief second and continues "I recently discovered that my parents are leaders of the Mexican mafia." My eyes widen. "They want me to take over the mafia because I am their heir, but I am unable to do so."

he says, shaking his head. "But why is this so? Why are you so concerned when you are a great assassin and we are already in mafia?" He pauses for a moment before saying, "I-I don't think I'm fit to be an heir." Alexander snickers, and I give him a harsh glare as his eyes widen before going blank not before muttering " fucking bitch boy"

"No, bran, you're perfect you can do it and I believe in you." I say this, and Ana does the same. "I know I haven't known you for long, but after the missions you led, I can say you are a natural born leader." With our words of encouragement, he stands up and embraces us both, saying, "Thank you, thank you for being there for me, I love you guys!. and I think I'll do it." This time, he says it confidently.

"We love you too Bran." "Why are you guys here, um, with them?" he asks, referring to the American mafia. "Victor" I disclose, and his head shoots up. "WTF?! IS HE BACK? "He yells. "No, but in two days he will. Demetri (Russian second in command) is dead, and he is returning for a few days."

"Are you all right?" "So, what are you planning?" I simply shrug. "We're going to..." I explained briefly how we're going to attack and capture him alive. "Wait, can I join as well?" I look at Alexander, who has no expression on his face, and say,

"No bran, we can do it, just go and be with your family." He sighs and stands up to walk towards the door. "Can you call me later?" He nods, gives me and Ana a hug, and walks away.