𝟔𝟐~ 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

𝟑 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Its been a few crazy weeks. How, why? Let me tell you. First and foremost, Alexander has decided to live with me in Italy for now since we found out about the baby but this man is all over my ass. I mean he's everywhere I go.Whether i'm peeing, which I've done more of this week than i have in my entire 17 years of life, eating, sleeping, or anything else. I will repeat anything!

That's why i'm so close to ship his pretty ass back to New York.

The men in the house then treat me like I'm a fucking piece of glass, and has stuck on one phrase. "be careful!" I love them but it's annoying at this rate. not sending me out to hangout or on any mission. I'm not even showing for fuck's sake.

Ale has surprisingly handling well about the new but we did have a loving conversation like the other day.

flashback-

Except for Ale, everyone in the family was ecstatic about the news. I slowly approached him and stood in front of him, but he was still staring at me blankly, and I realised he was in shock.

Expected? not at all.

I gently yanked on his sleeves and dragged him into the kitchen. "Ale? hello!" I shake his shoulders, and he yelps startled, causing me to snort. But i quickly compose myself.

"Did you hear what I said?" I ask, and he looks at me, his eyes widening and his mouth opening in realisation. "t-that you are pregnant? Did I hear you correctly?" I sigh as he asks hesitantly. I'm not fond of repeating it, and it's starting to irritate me, but sure. "yes, I am."

"Oh," he says and i raise an eyebrow, "just oh? nothing else? No congratulations or anything." I made a comment. " fuck! I'm going to pass out." He utters under his breath and continues.

"I'm sorry, it's just you're my BABY SISTER! I needed some time to get my head around the fact that you are pregnant. and now on the bright side, I'm going to be an uncle. Congratulations, Sorellina, you are going to be a great mother to the little baby. and i'm honestly happy for you and Alexander. Please forgive me for how I reacted if you can."

"There's no reason to. I understand that we were absolutely shocked when we learned about it as well. I just need to know that you're going to be there for me, right? I'm not sure why I always feel like I need your blessing. all I know is without my big brother, I can't do much. You are one of the most important people in my life. I love you so much, and you're the best brother ever. You're always there for me when I need you, and this time your sister and niece or nephew need you even more. Will you?" I say, and he looks at me with a big teary smile.

"Of course elle. you're my world, i'll always be with you guys in your every happiness, every sadness. ti amo cuore mio." he spoke and i clash into him giving him a big hug. "Ti amo Ale."