𝟐𝟐~ 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

It's been like an hour since the hot make out session. I'm working right now and he's staring at me like I'm a goddamn art piece in an art gallery while I'm working. As much as I enjoy it, it irritates the fuck out of me.

I still can't believe I kissed him; I'm not sure what happened; one minute I'm furious, and the next minute I'm straddling him and kissing him. He's fucking evoking these emotions and feelings from me. It's only been two days, and I have this sexual desire, already wanting to have him.

Okay, I've had enough of him." Alex, I see you staring at me, and it's making me uncomfortable." Not really though.still staring? How despicable can he get? "ALEXX!" I exclaimed, snapping him out of it and returning his gaze to mine. "yes?" he answers "Nothing, I'm done here, let's go home, my babies are on their way. I also need to buy their food or they'll be grumpy and I won't like it." I wonder if my idiot brothers gave my babies any meat to eat instead of giving a reason to their human meat.

"All right, let's go." I nod, take up my coat, and we walk out. After 30 minutes, we arrived at a meat market. What would they want? What about buffalo meat? duck? I should just buy both because I need to keep them on contrary. I smirk, thinking about what I'll do when I get my hands on Victor and see king and prince turning him into a meatless meal. Literal chillss..Okay, enough with the meat talk..

"Hello, I'd like a large portion of buffalo and duck meat."Alex looked at me with a puzzled expression. I shrug and go ahead and buy it. "Give me the keys babygirl, I'll drive us and you just relax baby " I'm indeed exhausted. I smile gratefully at him and walk over to the passenger side to get in.

It was getting boring, so I decided to strike up a conversation. "Hey Alex, how about we play 20 questions?" I say, and he smiles and asks. "Why is this so? Do you want to get to know me?" Yes, i do want but he doesn't have to know it. "No, I mean, we're working together, so I came up with it." "hmm, whatever you want, baby girl" this whatever i want thingy will make him regret i swear.

"because you're mine, my baby girl, and I like to refer to you as such." hmmm "Now it's my turn. Which colour is your favourite?" He chuckles as i answer "red, any kind of red." "Yes, baby, red suits you." My cheeks begin to flush. What in the world is he doing to me? "what is yours?" "It's now red and black."

As we talked, I learned a lot about him. Pasta is his favourite food. I know,typical. he enjoys street fighting, gambling, and, most importantly, killing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun in killing of course not innocent people. He is actually quite nice and funny. we made jokes, we laughed at stupid things and I had a great time with him. We were driving through the driveway and into the house before I actually realised it.

We exited the car and entered the mansion, I handed the meat to the maid, who placed it in the freezer until they arrived. I noticed Ky and Mari and ana watching a movie in the living room when we joined. They notice us and raise an eyebrow in question as they look between the two of us.