𝟔𝟓~ 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

I'm as big as a baby whale although i'm in my sixth month and it's no longer amusing. I'm not sure how many times I've gone shopping for new clothes and such, but I do know how many nights I've been awake because I can't sleep. When I do, it's only in a certain position with Alex, well, his warm radiating body.

I entrusted my business to aunt Alisha for now because I didn't want to go to the office when i'm like this. The press attacked me the last time I did. I was, in fact, the month's breaking and top news. 'Youngest millionaire and Top fashion designer Giselle Moretti seen with rival Alexander Bianchi.' 'Celebrity Giselle Garcia/Moretti pregnant in her teen years?' Yeah i am and as if I give a fuck what they say about me.

But it did have an impact on my  image because I haven't announced it or been active on social media since meeting my family. Things haven't allowed me to do so, so I made an announcement today confirming my pregnancy and requesting privacy. Alex had already sued a number of media organisations.

I petted Prince and King after feeding them because I missed them pretty damn much. They're getting older, and I'm thinking about sending them back to New York until I come to terms, which means I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen. And it frightens the fuck out of me because it means I'll be in danger with my babies.

I forced myself to stop thinking about it because I didn't want to stress myself out. Today, Alexander, Papa, Nonno, and my uncles are showing me the finished rooms that they built and decorated. My expectations are ridiculously high.

I walk into the house from the cells and see the men waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay, okay, I'm here! spare the pregnant woman because it take damn 30 second to take a step, let's go now!!!" I exclaim and take a step forward, but then back up when someone grabs my hand. It was Alex, and I knew what was going on. I went up stair by stair while the rest trailed behind me. I'm sure it's quite amusing for them.

"Okay, are you ready?" "yes!." i spoke and papa opened the door making me look around the room in awe.

" i spoke and papa opened the door making me look around the room in awe