Infinity 1 - Premonition - Part 2

I decided had to stay late the next day to practice without disturbing my neighbours. I found an empty music room relatively quickly and opened up the doors to allow the breeze to flow through the room. I took my place at the grand piano and after setting out my sheet music, I started to play. My fingers deftly slid along the keys, hitting every note easily. My eyes closed as the melody of my music floated through the garden. I heard footsteps, and my eyes opened to see the bun-haired girl that Haruka was talking to the other day, Usagi, the reincarnated Princess Serenity. I stopped playing, my eyes narrowing dangerously at the other girl. I stood from my spot and walked forward, crossing my arms as I approached Usagi. "You're bold, I'll give you that." I said to her. "Coming here, however, is extremely dangerous. You should be careful around here, one wrong move could cost you your life."

"Hey!" A voice shouted from behind me as the doors practically got shoved off their hinges. I looked behind me and saw one of the students from the Disciplinary Committee. "What are you doing? Who are you? State your year, class and name!"

"Oh no! My cover's blown!" Usagi wailed before she turned on her heel and ran back the way she came. The student followed her out the back doors.

"Get back here!" And with that, the two disappeared. I sighed, closing my eyes. I lost my motivation to play and started to close the piano. I paused when I heard a roar. My head snapped up. That was an Atavism! I scurried over my bag and pulled out my transformation pen, a pale teal, with an oval on the top of the same colour with the planetary symbol for Neptune in the centre. After looking around to see that no one was near, I lifted my pen and declared,

"Neptune Planet Power! "Make UP!" Water started to surround me, wrapping around my legs, arms and torso to create my pale blue heeled pointed pumps, with a strap that wrapped around my calves and stopped just under my knees, my white gloves that stopped midway past my forearms, with a pale blue cuff. My skirt appeared on the main body of my suit, it was a pale teal that matched the cape that appeared on my shoulders. A pale blue bow appeared at the back of my skirt, and one on my chest that was held together by a pale teal broach. My necklace was a strip of teal fabric with a clamshell resting on the front. Neptune's planetary symbol appeared on my forehead, which turned into my tiara, which was mainly gold with a pale teal gem in its centre.

After I transformed, I grabbed the Deep Aqua mirror from my bag and ran out. I saw a caped figure leap towards where the Atavism was, and the blonde hair told me it was Uranus. I smirked softly, leaping after her. The two of us landed on a wall next to Atavism, Usagi and her friends. They haven't noticed us yet, which was a good thing. We watched as the group transformed. The Atavism attacked as the Guardians attacked, but this Atavism seemed to be somehow stronger than the other ones. After defeating the Atavism, the creature shrunk and became...a cat. We watched as Mamoru approached the group, and the young Hotaru Tomoe heal Sailor Chibi Moon. "Who's there?" Sailor Moon demanded, turning to Uranus and I.

"Maybe the battle's not over." Venus wondered as the group got into a fighting stance. Uranus and I shared a look before leaping away, Uranus' cape fluttering in the wind.

"Was there a need for a cape?" I asked her.

"I wanted to make an impression." Uranus told me. As we lept towards our buildings, Uranus turned to me. "How about you spend the night with me." She suggested. I smiled.

"Sure." We lept into Haruka's building, cancelling our transformations as we did so. I sighed.

"Is everything ok?"

"I was so distracted I left my bag in the music room." I realised. "I really hope no one takes it, I have new songs in there."

"It'll be ok." Haruka assured, stepping up behind me and running her hands down my arms. "No one will touch it." I lent back into Haruka, my shoulders slumping.

"You're right." I felt Haruka push my hair to one side, pressing a gentle kiss to the back of my neck.

"Just relax." She muttered. "Come to bed." I turned in Haruka's hold, wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her down into a kiss. We stripped each other slowly before falling onto the bed. I situated myself on top of Haruka, my hands cupping her cheeks as I pressed us as close as possible. That night, we shared in each other's bliss and became closer than ever.