Infinity 8 - Infinite Labyrinth - Part 1

Haruka, Setsuna and I arrived at the hospital, just as the doctor walked out. I could only hear the flatlining of Chibi-Usa's heart monitor. Y own heart sank, I knew it wasn't long before this would happen, but I'm still disheartened by it. "Her soul's been taken." Haruka announced when she, Setsuna and I arrived. My hands were clasped in front of me.

"You mean Hotaru...or rather...Sailor Saturn...she killed her?" Usagi questioned.

"That was not Sailor Saturn." I explained, "Her name...is Mistress 9."

"Sailor Saturn hasn't awakened yet." Setsuna continued, "If she had, the three Talismans would have activated. But so far, they have not."

"There is a way to save Chibi-Usa." Haruka said, "But..."

"How?" Usagi asked, standing. "What way? How can we save her?"

"We must kill Hotaru..." Haruka admitted. "That girl, isn't Hotaru anymore...she has become their vessel. She's an enemy now. Chibi-Usa's soul and the Legendary Silver Crystal are now in her hands. To save Chibi-Usa we must get them back. And that means destroying our enemy."

"Destroying?" Rei asked.

"There must be some other way." Ami pleaded.

"Sailor Saturn might not be awake yet, but if we don't act, the Earth will be destroyed." Haruka pointed out. "So the three of us are going. Not only for Chibi-Usa, but to save all of Humankind."

"I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted, princess, but it's our mission." I said. "Please, let us do our jobs." And with that, Setsuna, Haruka and I turned and left the room.

Uranus, Pluto and I stared at Mugen Academy from one of the condo buildings that surrounded it

Uranus, Pluto and I stared at Mugen Academy from one of the condo buildings that surrounded it. I saw Sailor Moon and her Guardians heading towards the school as well. I sighed softly. We lept towards Mugen, landing right in front of the school as the other Sailor Guardians entered. However, before we ourselves could get in, thick thony vines erupted from all around us, cutting off our entry into the building. I stood back as Uranus and Pluto started to attack them. "What the hell are these things?" Uranus questioned, cutting down a line of vines, "No matter how much we cut them they still attack." I gazed down at my Deep Aqua Mirror, trying to see if I was able to discern anything. I concentrated for a second before the surface rippled, revealing a large gooey substance...with Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus trapped inside.

"Uranus, Pluto, look!" I exclaimed, showing them the reflection. The two looked down at my mirror, and gasped at what they saw.

"Oh no." Pluto said. I then watched as Sailor Moon appeared, as well as the Witches Five, and then watched helplessly as Eudial attacked.

"Sailor Moon is in trouble!" I cried worriedly.

"Then we'll force our way through." Uranus stated. She lifted her Space Sword, "Space Sword Blaster!" Uranus threw her sword forward and her attack ripped through the vines, destroying them easily. We ran through and saw Sailor Moon suspended in mid-air by some sort of forcefield. I lifted my Deep Aqua Mirror, the reflective surface facing outward.

"Submarine Reflection!" I shouted. A tidal wave erupted from my mirror, launching itself at the forcefield. When it hit the sphere, it sent out a wave of energy, destroying the Witches 5. Sailor Moon dropped to the floor, the forcefield gone. Pluto lifted her Garnet Rod.

"Kronos Typhon." She chanted. The mysterious ooze that was holding the others disappeared, and the four landed gently on their knees.

"Sailor Moon!" Uranus called, darting forward,

"Neptune! Pluto! Uranus!" Sailor Moon cried, running forward as well. She ran into Uranus' open arms. Uranus held the shorter blonde tightly.

"Sailor Moon, are you ok?"

"I knew you would come and help us." I rushed toward the others.

"Is everyone ok?" Pluto asked, hot on my heels.

"Pluto, Neptune." Venus sighed. "You're here."

"You came just to save us?" Jupiter rasped softly.

"Of course." I said. "We may have different missions, but we're all Sailor Guardians, we have to look out for each other."

"Thank you." Mercury said gratefully. Sailor Moon's broach started to shine as we all formed a circle. Everyone put a hand in, including Sailor Moon. Once all of our hands were together, a light shone in between them.

"Moon Chalice! Come into my grasp!" Sailor Moon commanded. The light solidified and formed the chalice.

"And gather, the sacred power of the Holy Sailor Guardians." The rest of us chanted. All of our powers combined and entered the Moon Chalice, and Sailor Moon transformed into Super Sailor Moon before our eyes. I pulled my mirror out, concentrating hard. My reflection rippled, and the floor number appeared on its surface.

"Upstairs everyone." I informed them, "Level sixty."

"Come on." We ran through the halls, soon coming to the hall I saw in my Mirror. We burst through the door. "This ends now." Sailor Moon declared. We saw a woman dressed in black with red hair.

"So you managed to undo my greatest spell as Magus Kaoline." Kaoline growled, "Well that's the last time!" Kaoline conjured a staff with a star-shaped gem as a black star appeared on her forehead. "No more interference!" Kaoline then transformed into a large, black creature, with red eyes and her signature red hair.

"A Daimon!" Sailor Moon gasped. Everyone leapt out of the way as Kaoline attacked, smashing into the ground where we were standing.

"I don't think so." Jupiter stated, "Jupiter Coconut Cyclone!" Jupiter launched an attack of concentrated electricity at Kaoline.

"Venus Wink Chain Sword!" Venus shouted, using her chain to hold Kaoline in place.

"Mercury Aqua Mirage!" Mercury declared, sending a ball of water towards Kaoline.

"Mars Snake Fire!" Mars shouted, flames erupting from her fingers towards Kaoline. All the attacks hit dead on, but Kaoline walked away without a scratch.

"Take this!" Kaoline screeched, shooting lasers from her eyes. Pluto, Uranus and I jumped forward and each put up a barrier. I gripped my Mirror tight, the teal glow shining bright.

"Hurry! Finish her!" Uranus ordered, "Now Sailor Moon!"

"We are going to save this planet." Sailor Moon declared. "I won't let it suffer the nightmare of destruction! Rainbow Moon Heartache!" A line of pink hearts surrounded Kaoline, causing her to disappear. A flower-shaped crystal fell from her body and dropped to the floor. "Come on guys, let's hurry. Let's find Hotaru."