Infinity 4 - Haruka Tenoh, Umi Shinkai - Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune

"Protected by Neptune. The outer planet of the sea." I announced. "Guardian of the deep sea. I am Sailor Neptune!"

"Protected by Uranus. The outer planet of the wind." Uranus declared. "Guardian of the Heavens. I am Sailor Uranus!"

"Sailor Neptune..." Sailor Moon trailed off, "And Sailor Uranus?"

"No way, what's going on?" Venus wondered. "Are you new Guardians?"

"That is on a need to know basis." I said, "You are not privy to such matters." I lifted my Deep Aqua Mirror as I spoke, holding it to my chest.

"I recognise that Hand Mirror!" Chibi-Moon gasped, "It's a Talisman!" The other Inner Guardians gasped.

"A Talisman?" Sailor Moon wondered.

"Are you sure Chibi-Moon?" Tuxedo Mask questioned. "That's what it is?" The small girl's hands snapped over her mouth.

"Hello there little Usagi." I greeted softly with a gentle smile, "What a coincidence that we meet again."

"Does that mean you're the ones who made us have the same nightmare?" Mars demanded. "About collecting the Talismans?"

"Nightmare?" Uranus muttered. "I see, so you're all starting to feel it as well. Your dreams of Talismans are dark premonitions."

"If you know something you need to tell us." Mercury stated, "What's this looming disaster all about?"

"Don't get the wrong idea, we have no intention of teaming up with any of you."

"But, just now, you helped us." Sailor Moon said.

"Saving you once does not mean we're friends." I handed Uranus my Mirror who took it reverently.

"Wait!" Mercury called, "You're clearly after the Death Busters, same as we are. Can you tell us about them? Who are they?"

"I must restate, you aren't privy to such information." I said as I waved my hand in a straight line in front of me, palm facing downward. As I did, an icy set of piano keys appeared in front of me, hovering in the air and made entirely of the moisture in the air. I poisoned my hands, and I started to play. The Moisture in the air created soundwaves that shot towards the other Sailor Guardians.

"Is it you two?" Tuxedo Mask asked over the soundwaves, "The destruction! Are you the cause of it? Answer me!" Uranus lifted one of her hands.

"World Shaking!" She shouted, sending her attack in tandem with mine. The attack exploded in front of them, which gave Uranus and I the opportunity to escape. We cancelled our transformations and managed to sneak back up to Haruka's condo. Haruka collapsed into her couch, prompting me to crawl onto the plush surface and lay my head in her lap, my eyes sliding closed. I felt Haruka's hand gently running through my hair. "Well, that was eventful." Haruka commented,

"Eventful was an understatement." I chuckled. "Though I am kind of mad that I didn't get to finish my piece. I've been working so hard on it."

"Did you want to play it for me?"

"Not right now. I kinda just want to get out of this dress and relax."

"Why don't you go and change?" Haruka suggested softly. "You can stay here tonight, for protection." I chuckled.

"Protection?" I repeated. I sat up, pushing my hair behind my ear. "Or are you just wanting me close?"

"What if it's just a little of both?" I lent forward and smiled.

"Next time, just tell me, you don't need to be so coy about it. After all, we've been together for eons."

"Ok, ok." Haruka cupped my cheek. "Next time, I'll be entirely honest with you." My eyes fluttered closed as mine and Haruka's lips met in a delicate kiss.