Infinity 6 - Three Guardians

"It's Pluto!" Chibi-Moon exclaimed, running over to the time guardian. Pluto dropped to her knees, putting down her Garnet Rod as she held the young Sailor Guardian. "Am I dreaming?" Chibi-Moon asked. "Is it really you?"

"Yes, Small Lady." Pluto greeted, "Or rather, Sailor Chibi-Moon. It is I. I have been reborn into this world, through the power of the great Neo-Queen Serenity, I live once more. And I have a new mission to fulfil." I watched as Sailor Moon changed. Her tiara disappeared as a Crescent Moon replaced it. Her Sailor Uniform disappeared, replaced by her long white gown.

"Sailor Moon?" Venus gasped. Pluto, Uranus and I knelt towards Princess Serenity, she had returned, at long last. I held my Deep Aqua Mirror to my chest as I gazed upon my Princess.

"Princess Serenity." Uranus started, "Who will one day become our new Queen, we are honoured to meet you. Protected by Uranus, planet of the wind, I am the Guardian of Heavens, and the outer planets, I am Sailor Uranus."

"And I, protected by Neptune, the outer planet of the seas, Guardian of the Deep Sea, I am Sailor Neptune." I greeted.

"And I am protected by Pluto, the outer planet of the underworld, I am Sailor Pluto." Pluto finished.

"The three Sailor Guardians of the Outer Planets have arrived." We chorused.

"My Princess, our actions have been disrespectful, and we are prepared to atone for them any way you see fit." Uranus said, lifting her head, "But please, know this, we only did what we did to protect you and this planet. Forgive us."

"Back when Silver Millennium first began, our duty as Sailor Guardians was to protect the Kingdom from afar, to stop threats and invaders that came from far away from our Solar System." I explained softly.

"That was then, and now, you have been reborn dear Princess, and so has our Silver Millennium." Pluto added. "Like all the Sailor Guardians, we too were promised rebirth. And thus, we have been awakened anew on this planet to fulfil our duties once more."

"Unfortunately, by the time we fully awoke and managed to sense the threat to Earth, it was already too late." I reported, "The Invasion was complete, the enemies we had to fight had already integrated themselves into our world."

"With nothing to stop them, they quietly established themselves deep within that stronghold." Uranus finished, "We take full responsibility, they snuck in right under our noses and we didn't see."

"So, the Death Busters, what exactly are they?" Venus questioned. Uranus, Pluto and I stood.

"Well, to put it simply, they're aliens." I said. "They're from the distant Tau Nebula System. They came to our world to try and conquer it."

"The Tau Nebula System?" Mercury questioned. Pluto took the top of her Garnet Rod off, letting it levitate over her hand.

"We still don't know much about them." She started to explain, "But the Sankakusu area is surrounded by an enormous aura, a powerful one, and we believe that's what drew them to this world." Inside the red sphere on the bottom of the Talisman, a small diagram appeared, showing the area around Sankakusu. "The Space-Time in the area is distorted, whether by accident or design, I can not say. However, it seems to be their point of entry. If we do not mend this tear in this fabric of Space-Time quickly, the invasion will only get worse."

"We were posing as Mugen Academy students, to try and keep an eye on things." Uranus announced. "Unfortunately we can no longer keep up that facade."

"We're deeply sorry that you all got caught up in this mess." I apologised. "We never wanted that to happen."

"That's alright." Princess Serenity started. "I-"

"Princess, the Death Busters are our enemy to face." I interrupted. "As such, we will be the ones to deal with them."