Infinity 3 - Two New Soldiers

There was a knock at my door, and I went to open it, smiling at Haruka. "Welcome back." I greeted, pressing a gentle kiss to Haruka's lips when she walked into my apartment. "How was the retreat? I'm sorry we weren't able to meet up at school."

"It was fine." Haruka sighed. "I understand why we couldn't meet, you have your recital prep. But you won't believe who showed up." I took Haruka's jacket from her, hanging it up as Haruka headed to fix herself something to eat. "Bun head and her friends."

"Really?" I followed Haruka into the kitchen. "What happened?" Haruka went on to explain how one of our enemies, a creature named Eudial, had managed to control most of our fellow students but was dispatched by Sailor Moon and her scouts. "They seem to show up every place we seem to be."

"Seems so." Haruka agreed after making a sandwich. "It does make sense, if you think about it. We're Sailor Guardians, we're drawn to each other."

"If that's the case, why haven't we found Pluto yet?" I countered. "If us Sailor Guardians are truly drawn to each other, shouldn't Pluto have been Awakened yet?"

"I don't know." Haruka admitted, plopping down on the couch. "But, I hope we do find her soon, we need to find all the Talismans."

"Well, it can wait until after my recital, yes?" I approached Haruka, threading my arms over her shoulders. "Because the school wants to get more people into the music programs, so why not capitalise on one of their biggest performers?"

"Of course, Umi." Haruka said with a smile, leaning back into me and looking up at me. I smiled back at her, leaning down and pressing my lips to hers.

"Come on." I said, patting Haruka's shoulder and straightening. "Eat, I have something to show you tonight, ok?"

"Sure." Haruka said with a nod. "I'll be quick." I gave Haruka another smile before heading to change.

That night, Haruka and I were hiding in a tree near the apartment of Souichi Tomoe, observing his daughter

That night, Haruka and I were hiding in a tree near the apartment of Souichi Tomoe, observing his daughter. I was wearing a pair of tight, light blue jeans, aqua heels, and a pale blue wrap-around shirt. "I honestly can't believe I didn't notice it before the other day." I admitted to Haruka. "I only noticed her recently, and it clicked."

"You're right." Haruka muttered. "That is her...reincarnated..." The two of us watched as Hotaru milled around the room, showing a small girl with pink hair where she lived. Very quickly, it was obvious that this girl was someone of power, when she brought out a Legendary Silver Crystal, it was clear just who she was, Sailor Chibi Moon, Chibi-Usa from what I've heard. When we saw Chibi-Usaleave, I turned to Haruka with a nod. We snuck away from the condo and headed to the Shinmaru. We hooked up and flew over to meet Chibi-Usa. Haruka took off her headset and opened the helicopter door, calling down to the girl. "Need a lift Little Bun-Head?" Haruka asked her. "If you're going back to Usagi's, we'll give you a ride!"

"Who are you?" Chibi-Usa called up to us. "Are you guys friends of Usagi's?"

"I don't think she knows us, but we know her very well! You might say we're...friends in another life." Very soon, we had Chibi-Usa strapped into the helicopter. Haruka in the front with me in the back with her.

"This is so cool!" Chibi-Usagi said excitedly. "I've never gotten to fly in a helicopter before!"

"We saw that you were visiting Hotaru, and we didn't want you to head home alone." I said. "So, are you and Hotaru friends?" Chibi-Usa nodded.

"Hey, wait, does that mean you know Hotaru too?"

"Kind of." Haruka replied. "So, you two discuss anything interesting.

"That's a secret."

"Ok then." I chuckled.

"Well, Ruka, you can't expect her to spill her secrets." I said to her.

"Well, one thing we talked about was amulets." Chibi-Usa revealed.

"Oh, you mean like charms? For good luck or good health?" I asked the small girl.

"You know what they are! Does that mean you have one?"

"Well..." I trailed off. I pulled my Mirror out of my side bag and turned it in my hands. "You could say that this Miror is an amulet. However, it's much more than a charm or trinket. I suppose...you could call it a Talisman, given to me by someone very special to me."

"A Talisman?" Chibi-Usa confirmed. I nodded. The conversation ended when we landed, Chibi-Usa taking her headset off and getting out of the helicopter. Of course, we had a crowd, but Haruka and I ignored them. "Goodnight, Little Usagi."

"Don't tell anyone what we talked about, ok?" Haruka called to her. "It's a secret!" I watched as Usagi run out and greet the small girl, Haruka hanging out of the helicopter.

"Ruka, get back in!" I scolded, tugging her back into the helicopter before we flew off.

The day of my recital came, and I was backstage preparing

The day of my recital came, and I was backstage preparing. I was sitting at my vanity, watching myself in the mirror as the makeup artist fixed up my look. I didn't want this to happen, but the whole school was 'image this, image that', so I went along with it. After a while, the makeup artist stopped and stepped away, allowing me to catch someone in the mirror. I smiled. "Ruka, you didn't have to come back here." I scolded, turning in my seat to face my girlfriend.

"I just wanted to give you these." Haruka said, offering me a bouquet of blue poppies. I smiled, taking them from her and giving them a sniff.

"They're lovely." I said. "Thank you."

"I also wanted to wish you good luck, I'll be in the audience watching you play." Haruka approached me as she spoke.

"I know you will, silly." Haruka set a hand on my shoulder and leant down to press a quick kiss to my lips.

"You'll do amazing out there." Haruka promised. "I'll see you after the performance, ok?"

"Ok." I agreed. We shared another quick kiss before Haruka left. I finished preparing myself, collecting my nerves before I stood, dusting my dress off in the mirror. It was a long gown, with layered fabric that started at my hips. The body part of my dress was a dark aqua, which then became lighter as it reached my legs. It also had a split up in the middle that stopped at my knee to reveal my silver heels. I was soon walking onstage to loud applause from the gathered attendees. I bowed to them, then turned to the large, grand piano beside me. I sat down, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I poised my fingers and started to play, the melody washing over me and the audience like a gentle wave. I smiled softly as I played, feelings s if my mother was sitting next to me, guiding my hands as I played. At one point, I felt a prick of dark energy prodding at my mind, causing my fingers to still. I gasped softly, the melody coming to an end. I stood, pushed the piano seat in and turned to the audience, bowing. I then hurried offstage, meeting up with Haruka along the way. She handed my transformation pen and we went to hide, quickly we transformed, and followed my mirror to the danger. A large bolt of yellow energy was being shot towards Chibi-Moon. "Deep Submerge!" I shouted. A ball of Neptune Shaped teal energy shot from my Mirror, intercepting the other attack and dispersing it easily.

"World Shaking!" Uranus called, sending the attack towards Mimete. It destroyed her easily, leaving nothing behind. We landed on the stage, facing the Sailor Guardians.

"It's you!" Sailor Moon gasped.

"Protected by Neptune. The outer planet of the sea." I announced. "Guardian of the deep sea. I am Sailor Neptune!"

"Protected by Uranus. The outer planet of the wind." Uranus declared. "Guardian of the Heavens. I am Sailor Uranus!"