Infinity 5 - Setsuna Meioh - Sailor Pluto

Haruka and I decided to have a day just to ourselves, after we revealed ourselves. Haruka was wearing a leather skirt, matching jacket and grey shirt with black heeled boots. I liked her wearing masculine clothes, but when she wears more feminine outfits, she looked amazing. I myself was wearing a white, puff-sleeved crop top and skin-tight aqua jeans and white flats. "Do you think we should try and look for a new place?" I asked, leaning into Haruka. "I mean, after everything we've done, surely being so close to Mugen Academy is a bad idea."

"I think we should." Haruka said. "Get out of the city."

"Haruka! Umi!" Usagi gasped. The two of us turned to see the blonde, and my eyes widened. Haruka grabbed my hand and the two of us ran, ignoring the footsteps behind us as Usagi followed. We made it to her condo, and closed the door, managing to lock it. I slipped my shoes off and went to make us something to calm down when a voice came through the door. "Haruka, you're a Sailor Guardian, like I am. I don't know why we can't fight together...Why won't you say anything." I padded up to Haruka as Usagi's footsteps left.

"It's ok." I assured her. I reached up and cupped Haruka's cheek. "We have to keep her away, for her own safety."

"I know." Haruka replied softly. "I know, Umi."

"Just a little longer." I reminded her. "Come on, let's just...relax for a bit."

"Ok." Haruka nodded.

"Go sit." I prompted. "I'll bring us a drink." Haruka nodded again and then went and sat down. I headed into her kitchenette. That night, Haruka and I both froze, a feeling washing over us. "Do you...do you feel that?" I asked her softly. "Someone's suffering..."

"Someone who is very close to us." Haruka added. "Could it be..."

"An ally...?" I muttered. "It..." My eyes blew wide as the feeling of someone waking up clicked in my mind. "Pluto!"

"Pluto?" Haruka repeated. "Are you sure?"

"I'm almost positive." I jumped to my feet, rushing to my purse. "Come on, Haruka, we have to go, now!"

"Neptune Planet Power!" I shouted, raising my pen. "Make UP!" Water started to surround me, wrapping around my legs, arms and torso to create my pale blue heeled pointed pumps, with a strap that wrapped around my calves and stopped just under my knees, my white gloves that stopped midway past my forearms, with a pale blue cuff. My skirt appeared on the main body of my suit, it was a pale teal that matched the cape that appeared on my shoulders. A pale blue bow appeared at the back of my skirt, and one on my chest that was held together by a pale teal broach. My necklace was a strip of teal fabric with a clamshell resting on the front. Neptune's planetary symbol appeared on my forehead, which turned into my tiara, which was mainly gold with a pale teal gem in its centre. A light appeared in front of me, and my Deep Aqua Mirror appeared before me, I grasped its handle.

Turning around, I saw Uranus staring back at me. The two of us nodded. And we rushed towards the feeling. I saw a flash of garnet...and I slowed down. Landing on the building behind the Mugen greenhouse, Uranus and I were faced with an old friend. "Uranus?" Pluto muttered, gripping her Garnet Rod. "Neptune?"

"Pluto!" Uranus gasped. "You're..."

"You've awoken." I smiled as I greeted her.

"I have." Pluto agreed, a small smile growing on her own face. "I'm so sorry it's taken a while."

"There's no need to worry about the timing." Uranus said. "But we have to go."

"Right." The three of us turned to the Mugen greenhouse, where the dark energy had congregated. We jumped up and broke the glass to allow us entry. "Dead Scream." Pluto uttered, a purple beam encasing the enemy and killing her instantly. The three of us landed, facing the Inner Sailor Guardians. I could see Chibi-Moon's eyes widen significantly at the sight of the older Guardian.