Talks Among The Stars

After a day of galavanting, saving people from the shadows, not letting anyone see my face. It was late at night when I returned to Haruka's balcony. He was waiting for me with a smile, I smiled, dropping next to him. Haruka moved to the aide to show two lawn chairs and a little table. "You shouldn't have." I said.

"You always seem to come to talk, so I might as well make a place for us to sit." Haruka explained. The two of us settled into the chairs. The two of us talked back and forth, trading jokes and stories of our past. I revealed to Haruka about my life on Neptune. "You were all alone?" Haruka's voice was sympathetic. "No one was with you?"

"I wasnt allowed to leave." I looked up to the stars. If I concentrated, I would be able to find neptune among the constellations. "Serenity, My Queen, tasked me to protect our Solar System alongside two others. Unfortunately, we failed." I looked down. "It was my fault, I should have stayed."

"What do you mean?"

"I left my planet...more than once. I never told Queen Serenity, she would have been so disappointed. But...I fell for someone. I had to see them."

"Who was it?" Haruka was almost on the end of his seat. I turned to him with a soft smile.

"Well...actualy..." I reached out, running my hands through Haruka's hair and messing it slightly. "She always wore her hair like that." I mumbled,

"Can you tell me about her?" I looked back out to the skyline, my eyes lifting to gaze at the stars.

"She was my one true love." I wrapped my arms around my knees, "My Uranus." I smiled sadly. "I haven't remembered everything from my past life yet...but I remember her. She was my light in the never-ending darkness, my one ray of hope."

"She sounds lovely." Haruka commented.

"She was so mad that I defied our Queen." I laughed. "But then...then she realised that we clicked. The two of us got along amazingly." I started to smile. "I would visit her some days, and others she would visit me. We grew closer and closer until one day..."

"You fell in love." Karuka guessed. A blush spread across my cheks.

"Yeah. She was my everything."

"She sounds amazing." I smiled softly. I then checked the time on the clock that Haruka had set up and my eyes widened.

"Oh gosh, I didn't know it was that late!" I sprung to my feet. "It was lovely talking with you again, Haruka, but I have to go. Bye!" I lept off the building and returned home. When I got home, I froze. I called Haruka by name. I thought, He never told me his name in this form! I collapsed onto bed with a frustrated groan. Man, that is gonna be a problem later. I closed my eyes with a sigh, falling into a deep sleep.

DREAM

Neptune landed on the pale blue planet. The Miranda Castle loomed in the distance, and the wind blew through Neptune's hair softly. Neptune took a deep breath, taking in the new air. It lacked the distinct sea salt that Naptune was used to on her own planet. Neptune's heels clickled silently against the surface of the planet. Neptune glanced periodically at her mirror, and followed it's directions towards Uranus. Neptune soon came across the other Sailor Guardian. The Aqua haired woman paused, her cheeks heating up at the sight of the short-haired woman. Uranus gasped softly, turning her head sharply to the side and she spotted Neptune. Uranus' eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" Uranus questioned, "Queen Serenity said-"

"I know." Neptune admitted, closing her eyes. "I know what Queen Serenity said but...I had to see you again."

"What?"

"Ever since that day..." Neptune opened her eyes and approached Uranus. "Ever since that day, when we bumped into each other in the Castle...you've been on my mind. I couldn't just stay away." Neptune took Uranus' hands in her own. "I love you, Uranus, I always have, I couldn't stand by and just watch you from afar."

"This is so, so, against the Queen's orders." Uranus sighed. "But...I'm willing to try. If this doesn't work out, we stay on or planets, never to see each other again."

DREAM END